2018-07-23 07:42:31

A question, did anyone ever tried star ocean 3? I heard the game is somewhat playable.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2018-09-23 13:30:27

bringing this topic back again, I discovered something that might be playable. this one is an arcade like third person shooter, it's called gungrave overdose and the game is available on the PS2. basically, in this game you run around, killing everyone in your way, while collecting points to unlock new special attacks, or also known as demolician shot.
the cool thing about this game, is you don't actually need to aim or lock on, what you need to do is just shoot in any direction and it will automatically hit anything in range.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2018-09-23 16:57:07

and, don't forget the madden NFL games. I can play those pretty well, and when I used to own  a PSP, madden 2010 was and NBA 2k 09 were the only games I could ever play without sighted help. I know, kind of ironic that you can play sports games...

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.