2015-06-28 14:30:14

greetings and salutations to all on this frabulous day. Why is it frabulous? Well I don't know. what does it mean to be frabulous? Well again, I'm not sure, however I do know it is frabulous today, it wasn't frabulous yesterday and it might well not be frambulous tomorrow, so today is a perfect instance of frabulosity! I therefore encourage all to enjoy the frambulofication of the world and inbrabulate in all frabulings as I infrabuse some frabulous news!

First off, did your parents ever say to you "what happens if you tell stories?" well for new developer Joshua Auriemma, the answer seems to be he develops games about them.
your story is a unique interactive gamebook style adventure for Ios. It differs however significantly from similar games sinse it uses both a more organic form of story telling using data from your phone, and also emphasizes mystery and discovery as you begin in an icy forest and must go on from there.

This is a case where a developer actually began with accessibility off the bat, prompted by the success of the fantastic (and frabulous), A dark room , and Your story uses some similar techniques such as employing the magic tap gesture to make more choices in the game.

For more information you can Visit Joshua's website, or just chat to the developer directly in This topic.
If anyone's eager to get streight out into the cold and begin exploring this surreal experience, you can Visit the ap store directly here.

Next up, we've got another, rather more violent interactive story from our old pals over at choiceofgames. This one is the murderously frabulous It's killing time, (and yes, murderously frabulous is an entirely cromulant escalating tortological double superlative).

The new game from choiceofgames puts you into the well styled boots of an international assassin for hier, a world of fast cars, deadly gadgets and betrayal. Read the full announcement Here on the choiceofgames website, and use This topic for comments.

Also remember that like all of the choiceofgames and the related hosted games titles, It's killing time is playable directly online over at www.choiceofgames.com, or on the google or Ios stores.

Now it's time to talk stars! huge, balls of frabuling gas burning millions of miles away over millions of years, then finally collapsing either into neutron stars, white dwarfs, red elves, green humans, blue orcs or indeed frab holes.
As reported in This topic, Darren from audeasy came across a re frabulized game, starship  traders. Begining originally as tsar wars back in the bbs days, the game, after going through a few name changes and alterations is still up and going. This is a similar game to trade wars in which you play a starship captain, trading in various commodities, earning microbots and building military gear, spaceships, star bases and many other items as you patrol around a truly gigantic set of galaxies full of planets, black holes and other players out to ally with or plunder you.
The game has a highly easy to understand interface, and is pure text, and several people have already dove in and got started. To join in yourself head over to The star traders website, and of course remember This here topic for questionings, commenting and any random frabberings you might have.
Lastlywe have yet more space trading with Astro empires, as reported in This thread by forumite and big fan of resource style games, Pelantas.
Astro empires is a different affair from starship traders sinse there you have a hole empire of planets, ships and fleets to command, with technology to research and different things to make. Apparently the research and growth side of this one in particular is quite different to other games of it's type, so any would be star generals should Frab over to Astro empires website and get building.

And that is all for now. I'm completely frabbed, so will go and frab out for a frab  until I have frabbed up enough frab to be feeling more frabulous again.

frabby frabbing!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)