2007-09-30 13:38:15

Hi.

I think it would be very great if we had a place to discuss console games like nintendo Wii, XBox and playstation games. I know there is a lot of people playing playstation out there includeing myself, and this forum is the biggest forum we have at the moment. there has also been some people who find it hard to search for the earlyer posts about playstation games, so it would be great if we have a room where we can discuss console games. What do you all think?

Best regards S

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2007-09-30 16:48:05

I'm not sure there are enough topics being made in the main section here to justify splitting it up really.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-10-13 16:42:43

Possibly that is because people are not sure whether it belongs here or not? If we made a new room for that, then gamers could have a place to freely discuss every asspect of console/handheld gaming.

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-10-13 17:37:36 (edited by cx2 2007-10-13 17:39:49)

I haven't noticed people being shy about it.

I also haven't noticed any major objections, except a few back when people also suggested muds didn't apply either since they're not audio. I'm sure the admins have no objection to people discussing console games, and while I might not read all of them or any I don't either as I believe the rest of the community feels.

So unless or until there are so many console topics they flood the board out I see no reason for this.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-10-13 18:30:08

I love the idea!
I play consal games much more then audio games,
so I think it would really be cool to maybe see what other blind people think about say halo or grand theft auto
and maybe get some more people into those kind of games!

Connor

2007-10-14 00:24:40

I won't waste my logic any further on this topic.

cx2
-----

2007-10-14 02:15:03

Just one word. Why? Like cx2 said, there aren't enough topics on this board to justify sticking it in a separate room, and besides noone has seemed shy about saying anything. And why are console games not audio games? They have video, but to the totally blind people who play it, they might as well be an audio game.

Discord: clemchowder633

2007-10-14 11:53:37

As I mentioned for a brief moment a while ago I recall people complaining that muds weren't audio and so shouldn't be discussed here.

The admins ruled that if it is in regard to games playable on a computer by a visually impaired person it counts. For example web based games too, such as the ever popular Sryth.

cx2
-----