2015-06-09 17:12:52

Yes, todays news is extra brilliant because it's all about things that begin with b! after all, nothing bad, bewildering or bothersome begins with b, no sir! lots of nice things begin with B, like bravery, and Bilbo Baggins, and basilisk, and mmmm, bomb, and biological weapons!

Ah but come on, nice things do begin with bee, like honey, that begins with a bee, and also stings! Look, can you stop contradicting me or soon b will be for bashed bruised and busted up by your boss!  ---- and who exactly am I talking to anyway, ---- what do you mean barmy batty and buggy in the brain box also begin with B?

Look before this gets to be! anymore bizarre, why don't I just get on with the news? 

First up, we have something we'd not ever had on audiogames.net before, a bonnet, a yellow one in fact, or more specifically the new game Yellowbonnet from Valiant Galaxy associates, who previously gave us the space trading game Traders of known space, Their new game uses some of the same principles as traders such as navigation around a map devided into various squares, but goes from the final fronteer to the wild fronteer. Rather than carting goods between planets you'll be playing as either a tinhorn, newhand or tough Hombre (of either gender), trying to make a name for yourself in the fronteer town of Yellowbonnet, by performing tasks for the various town's people.

To find out more, you can Read the documentation here, Download the game here and as always question the developers in Yonder topic.

The game is available for all types of windows, costs 5 usd and also introduces the new guide dog distribution system pioneerd by Dentin, chief developer of Alteraeon. This is a system similar to Steam used for audio games and other accessible games, which you can read more about Here.

Next up, prepare to get board (and not just because of my continual woffles about the letter B). REality software, most recently known for the awsome scifi deathmatch series have come down to earth and got rolling. In a similar vane to their earlier title Snow race their new title, Reality skateboarding is a cool skater sim where you get to pull off awsome tricks on a number of tracks using ramps, halfpipes and of course rales for grinding (and not in the sense you usually grind in games).
The game has several tricks you can pull off for mega points, plus a track editer, indeed Reality software are accepting new tracks to include in the next build of the game so anyone who fancies practicing their devilish design skills can start getting creative.
As usual chuck your questions This way and go game grabbing here

And now it's time to stop looking through the Windows and pay attemtion to the androids and pod people before they take over the world. First we'll deal with the robots.

For those who havent' discovered them already, Delight games produce a series of gamebooks for Android devices in a range of genre and styles where you play distinct character, from an ordinary teenaged girl in Zombie Hi to a hard boiled detective in detective's choice (the girl isn't hard boiled, we all know zombies prefer their meet rare).
The games will tke a while to play through, and while you can try several such as the first volume of the wizard's choice adventures for free, you can grab the hole set of Delight games, all 23 currently published books (along with updates and new ones), in a big premium pack of gamebook goodnes for only 3 usd!
To get playing you can visit the google store here and of course ask any questions of the developer in This here topic, and for any pod people, the games will be coming in accessible form to Ios hopefully soon.

Speaking of pod people, three of my personal favourite letters are r, p and g. The game adventure to fate battle arena is an rpg style tactical combat game by Touchmint where you progress through a dungeon fighting monsters, crafting items and playing tactical combat. Though the screens take a wee bit of navigating, the game is friendly to voiceover and will provide hours of adventuring fun, particularly as you try to unlock all 6 classes and craft enough items to get into the deadly final dungeon.

The developer has also been on the forum discussing further access both to Adventure to fate, battle arena and to it's up coming sequel as well. To grab the game head over to the ap store, and be sure to head over to This topic where you'll find lots of handy information on which button is which as well as be able to question the master of the dungeon.

And there is my big bundle of bemusing news so have a nice B!

This news has been bought to you by the letters B, Pi, and by the number pi, but not by bee pie for that would taste very nasty, ---- everyone knows beatles are much better in pies.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-06-10 02:59:09

thanks again for another informative post, as well as giving me a well needed laugh. smile

2015-06-10 10:42:17

Your welcome. A lot of things all seemed to come up at once for some reason so goodness knows where the hole B thing came from big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-06-10 19:26:19

Before I opened this thread, I read the several posts below it... and there's a cluster of thread titles that start with "b" not very far down the page. Noticing this, then opening this one to a seemingly-unrelated storm of bee puns... kinda makes me want to eat something with honey, actually. XD

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-06-11 00:23:55

Doh!  i didn't actually notice the abundence of bee related news, ---- very freeky!
Though I have to say the beatle pies reference above was to This awsome song by Bellowhead which is one of the most distinctly amusingly nasty things ever, and might give you an idea of something nice for your snack Cae, ---- or maybe not big_smile.

2015-06-12 04:06:42

Haha
Great post dark.

Gaming is so cool.
Follow me on Twitter @TheBlindGamer2

2015-06-24 04:15:56

Hey thanks for the shoutout dark! The thing I love most about making games is knowing people are enjoying them!

2015-06-24 11:20:31

Your welcome.

Accessible Rpgs are not very common, particularly sinse most are online browser based affairs, so it's doubly appreciated. I will also create some news when the game is updated.