2015-06-07 21:07:53

Hi,
dropbox is being very bad and has disabled all of cae jones's dropbox links. I can't download any of his games. grrr!
does anyone have alternative links to them?

devin

2015-06-08 04:52:55

I will try to find you the justice legue accemble link, though once you click it you must find a download link on the page, which is the only problem. Also i can not figure out how to play and die everytime i try the first level. I would like help please if anyone has played it. What do i do?

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2015-06-08 13:52:26

NVDA and Jaws have a find feature (nvda+f3, jaws+f3). It helps tons on cluttered pages without landmarks or headings or obvious sections of non-link text or blockquotes or forms to use to speed up navigation.
... o.o I remember Jaws 3.7 and how the HTML shortcuts in 4 actually annoyed me. I have no idea how that made any sense at the time.

Anywho, here are some sendspace links. I want something more permanent, but I'm not investing effort until I know it's worth it (which basically means "not until I finish a game that isn't horribly horribly flawed"):

Mario
Sengoku Jidai
Justice League
Sonic
Swamp Platformer
Sword game
Le Petit Planet

The Jeqocon Console (which desperately needs updating) and the DLE demo should still work, since they're hosted elsewhere.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-06-08 23:01:36

Hi,
thanks for the links, I had the same problem when I was trying to download games from your site.
Btw, you have another swamp campaign on there which I wanted to try, I forgot the name right now. But the description said something about a kind of dungeon crawling thing with sidequests and stuff. If it still works with the current swamp version, could you give a sendspace link for that too please?
And don't talk so badly about your own games man, if people want links to them they can't be that bad! big_smile

2015-06-09 09:53:36

For reasons unknown, that campaign causes the current version of Swamp to freeze.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-06-10 04:46:59

Hello
@CAE_Jones You have a custom car that you created for the Top Speed?
I recommend Mega as a server in the cloud, for me it is the best service cloud.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2015-06-10 07:46:20 (edited by Tikki 2015-06-10 07:47:14)

Hi,
ah, that's unfortunate. But that's why I asked if it even would work now.

2015-06-10 09:25:27 (edited by CAE_Jones 2015-06-10 09:26:28)

I have a Sonic the Hedgehog car for Top Speed 3:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ngeh8w

I made a track and a car based on events from DLE, but I don't think I ever uploaded those.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-06-10 10:52:01

Hello.
Thanks you very much.
greetings.

2015-08-12 17:37:18

Hi. None of the sendspace links work anymore. CAE, can you reupload them to sendspace?

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2015-08-13 03:11:32

hi cae, I want to download the sonic the hedgehog game, but it says the link didn't work.
can you please reupload the file?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-08-13 06:41:29

Here are a few:

All together: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/Q3Z … NjZnvYlYlA

Individual:

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-08-13 07:13:43

Hello.
Thanks you very much for the links.
Greetings.

2015-08-13 11:50:40

@cae: thanks for the link, now I can play sonic the hedgehog.
but, I found a bug, I can't continue the act till the end of the game, instead at the start of green hill zone, act 3 there is a following error message:
Call stack size: 3

Function: void s1step()

Function: void sonicMain(int)

Function: void main()

may be could you fix the code? I really want to play the audio version of this.
also, in the first act, how do I get the invinsibility item? I collect the rings, jump over the pit, then I go right.
there is an electric thing and a ring, but I can't get the invinsibility item.
I can get it once but now I can't anymore.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-08-13 15:05:33

The invincibility item is in the tree over the slope.
It's difficult to get, because you'll probably fall down as soon as you jump up there.
I don't really have a better strategy than to use F1 or V as soon as you jump up there.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-08-13 17:34:58

Hello.
@Cae Jones you can have a link to download the Sword game?
Greetings and thanks.

2015-08-14 00:04:04

The Sword game:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/midnfi
Swamp Map Editor:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/kg72qw
JLA:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/2njgux

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-08-14 00:39:50

Thanks you very much!
Greetings Cae.

2015-08-28 03:40:12

Hello.
@cae pardon the inconvenience, you could upload the car of Sonic for the top speed?
the old link no longer works.
Greetings and thanks.

2015-08-28 06:09:57

https://www.sendspace.com/file/omfu7d

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-08-28 06:51:06

Thanks you very much Cae.
Greetings.

2015-08-28 08:44:54

@CAE_Jones sir your mario doesn't work with latest b g t so can u pls re compile with latest b g t?

my d b invitation
to all   
hi make a new account   by going to this link and get 500 MB extra   go grab it
https://db.tt/eiWBLCJn

2015-08-28 08:49:18

The version linked above ( https://www.sendspace.com/file/ubytz6 ) uses a compiled .exe file. I should probably update the readme to remove the note about BGT, as it is no longer necessary.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-01-10 19:44:23

Hi ceae jones, can you fixx the bug in sonic the hedgehoge in green hill act 3 please? it's really cool, and i will be glad if it will be continued.