2017-11-20 07:00:15 (edited by JLove 2017-11-20 07:04:21)

For now, I will post the link for download of the guide.  I thought about putting it into HTML, but given how it is laid out, it doesn't seem necessary to me.  That being said, if many of you would prefer it in HTML and request it, then I will reconsider.  The link has been tested, and is working.  It is:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r55hiy8hjrrq … VpoCa?dl=1
If there are any problems downloading, please let me know.

2017-11-20 07:21:59

is it at all possible to play with just the keyboard? I don't have a wired xbox controller. Also, is it possible to still play the game using a torant? I normally would never do that, but since the game might not even run on my computer and I don't have steam, I don't really want to spend 60 bucks. I'll probably end up deleting the torant and getting steam if my computer runs it though, I just want a way to test if it'll run. Or maybe i'll just use my friend's account to get it if he has gta...

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2017-11-20 08:54:55 (edited by JLove 2017-11-20 08:55:47)

Could you play from a torrent?  Probably.  As it is, I have run into a problem with the steam edition.  My problem is that the instructions in this guide say:
Copy the save file to the following location:
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\Profiles\user-id)
That path does not exist.  I get to:  C:\users\J-Love\documents, but inside of that folder, there is no Rockstar Games, and therefore, no GTAV, etc.  What the hell?

2017-11-20 13:15:01

@BlindJedi I'd suggest torrent first. then if it worked buy the game for latest patches and  better mod compatibility

@JLove Have you run GTA V yet? e. getting into the story mode and let it play for a while (the first scenes i mean)

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2017-11-20 15:41:01

Hmm. I would love to help for those of you who are using the steam version, but sadly I can't because I'm using the other version of the game. Do not use a keyboard, autoaim is only available with a controller.

2017-11-20 19:13:32

@Hadi, no.  I have not run the game yet.  I wanted to get the mods and trainer installed first.  Am I to assume that the path does not get created until the game is launched?
Another question.  I've taken note of the auto-aim thing.  But how do we even get to where the gun is to begin shooting?  From what I have read, the way I understand it is that the gun is located at one spot, in one seat, of your car.  Is this incorrect?  If that is correct, then how do I know when I am at the right seat that has the gun?  Which keystrokes or controller assigned buttons actually control the gun?  Is it possible to carry a gun when you are on foot?
Which leads me to another question.  Is there a listing of keystroke and/or controller assignments for various tasks within game (i.e., getting in and out of a vehicle, interacting with people/objects, drawing/using a weapon while on foot, calling someone, etc)?  I did not see any such list in the files that I have.  Thanks.

2017-11-20 19:35:39 (edited by seb 2017-11-20 19:37:05)

As I mentioned, the guide I created is only going to give you the layout of the trainer's menu plus you're going to learn how to drive to waypoints. If you need to know the basics of the game, head over to www.gamefaqs.com there are great guides out there explaining everything from the basics of the game to full walkthroughs. As for your questions, I don't think autoaim is available in a car. You select guns by pressing the x/square button while in a car, and I believe you use lb/l1 to fire, but I'm not sure about that last statement. Of course you can use a gun while on foot, and that is where autoaim is available by holding lt/l2.

2017-11-21 08:14:15

I am having a problem when I tried to run the game.  It first opened a launcher.  This is all that I see:
CANCEL
|1.0.1180.2|1.2.2.0|1.0.1180.2|FSP
Nothing happens...just stays there.  I followed instructions in autodrive documentation to a tee.  The hell?

2017-11-21 09:29:29

@JLove Is this a torrented version or steam?
Also, I strongly recommend you run the game first without any mods or files installed.
And, If this is a steam version, I think you need a sighted help first. that loading screen then goes to  login screen, where it also asks for captcha i believe.
For the account, create a social club  account from the web.

2017-11-21 16:15:15

Shit, wish I had known that.  It's Steam.  Why the fuck do I need a social account?

2017-11-21 17:14:11

Blame rockstars.
Search google for "
create a rockstar social account"

2017-11-21 17:46:21

so, with your waypoints list in the guide, I've noticed some things that don't match. When I'm trying to cycle to the one I want, on the actual game, I've noticed that when using NVDA ocr, it shows them in alphabetical order not reverse alphabetical order, like your map list, also, some of them, that you've listed, don't even show up, so I'm not sure what to do.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2017-11-21 18:00:51 (edited by JLove 2017-11-21 18:02:34)

I am not positive whether the waypoints are within the trainer or the map itself, and I am not sure whether the trainer affects the map.  I do know that Seb said that there were certain things that wouldn't match since his version of the trainer was older than the current one.  I think that what needs to happen is that someone needs to redo the map and trainer layouts with the current versions installed.  If I can find sighted assistance, I would be willing to do it.  I wish that there was someone here with working vision that was willing to do it, as it would make it easier, since the ability for me to acquire the sighted assistance that this would require is difficult at best.  Time would be the main issue.  It would take a while to do this, and most sighted people I know don't have the patience that would be needed.  In my opinion, however, that's the best way to handle it, as any OCR that we use is going to be less than perfect, spitting out jibberish in places, not reading the entire screen, or resultant reading being intermittently peppered with "graphic xxx."  I'll do the best I can, however.  Hopefully I can find someone to help.

2017-11-21 21:11:13 (edited by seb 2017-11-21 21:17:11)

Yeah exactly I've had that happened to me as well, using other save files also put the list in alphabetical order, so that's why if you use my save file the waypoints will match. However, even I think that the waypoints list being in alphabetical order would be best, but I am not willing nore have the time to redo that again since I'm not playing the game as much anymore. Wishing someone could help though, and if someone is sighted enough to redo the list, don't forget that the list is not going to be the same with all three characters, so three lists would be needed. Keep in mind that if you spawn cars via the trainer, it's going to screw your waypoints up because that car will appear as a selectable choice. If you spawn peds, a waypoint will also be created. So that's the bad news. The good news is there are some options in the INI file that comes with the trainer you can turn off so it won't create waypoints for cars and peds. I don't know what those are, but they're pretty obvious so you're going to find those easily.

2017-11-21 22:17:23

the lines you want to change are:
Under options
AddCarBlip=0        //Add Blip for car, this will also prevent automatic deletion of cars, might lead to lower performance

under bodyguards and peds
AddBlip=0        //Add blip for Bodyguards and peds

devin

2017-11-22 23:32:32

Hay there! I found a new mod called "aiming at driver". This mod lets you to fire at cars and get the driver asses off of it. Then you can select wheather if they should fight you or escape or do other things which is explaned clearly in the readme file. I had so much fun with it. Unfortunately i got no link but you can easily find it by googling the name or surf the gta5mods.com website. And i think it was under weapons section.
Oh before i forget, We had an accessible trainer from someone who i cannot remember clearly. Couldn't that person make the new version of PC trainer accessible as well? I think PC trainer or at least native trainer is open sourced.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2017-11-28 17:17:51

Ok, finally got the game to actually work after installing it.  I was running into an issue where the game would just get stuck loading.  Turned out that I had to log into the correct social club account, since it didn't see it automatically.  The whole Social Club thing is fucking absurd to me, since I shouldn't need online availability to play the game locally.  The hardest part I had was logging in.  If anyone is having issues, I will explain how to do it; I managed it without sighted assistance, but what a colossal pain in the ass it was.
So now that the game is actually working, I assume that it is safe to install the mods?  How will I know if they are installed and working?  Once I get them installed, and I know that they are functioning, I will see about getting sighted assistance so that I can begin writing out the updated, correct layout of things.

2017-11-29 06:47:09

Ok, getting pissed off.  Got it working, but there is no fucking path of:
c:\users\J-Love\documents\rockstar games\GTAV\saved games.
And that is where I am supposed to put the save file if I remember correctly.  I even started story mode and let it play for a while, but apparently that didn't do it.  Am I supposed to create the folder?

2017-11-29 15:49:20

it is autogenerated the first time you save, or autosave, that's the way all GTA games have always worked. Maybe you can create the folder structure though and it'll see it if you do it correctly.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-11-29 16:00:04

So why is it not autosaving if it's supposed to do that?

2017-11-29 22:55:05 (edited by seb 2017-11-29 22:56:36)

Unfortunately I can't help you, because I am not using the steam version. However, I think your autosave will be created once you complete the first mission. You can do that using the autodrive mod when you get outside of the bank and you need to drive. You can also save manually after the first mission. Simply press the up arrow once to access your cell phone, press left arrow once and press a/x to open the save menu. You can now press a/x twice to save.

2017-11-29 23:57:02

Your save data and configs are probably being stored in C:\ProgramData\Socialclub\Player\<insert random string of numbers here>. Why this has all of a sudden changed for the steam version I have no idea, but it never used to be like this.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2017-11-30 18:43:59

@Seb,
When I first start story mode, am I in the bank?  I noticed it was telling me to move people, then do something with a door, but at the time I wasn't trying to complete it; I was just trying to create the required save path.  So is this the first mission starting right off, or do I have to choose that in a menu?  And exactly what do I do to complete it?

2017-11-30 19:32:40

@372,
Incorrect.  There is no c:\program data\social club.  I just checked.  The closest thing to a save file that I see is:
C:\Users\J-Love\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTAV\Profiles\28907A33\CloudSaveData.dat.  I'm not sure if that is the correct location for the save file we need.
And another fucking problem that I am having is that when I try to open these damn files to see, I get jibberish bullshit that makes no sense.  I.e.:
èHùÇÂj‹½n4$ßÅZ^UîThûRÆk
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?  And all of the files are like that, no matter what I choose, whether in AppData\local\rockstar games, documents\rockstar games\, or program files(x86)\steam\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\.  Is there a program that can actually decode that bullshit into actual fucking English?

2017-11-30 19:41:15

@JLove try and copy and paste the save file i put up with the guide in the following location:
C:\Users\J-Love\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTAV\Profiles\28907A33
It then should load it automatically if you start the game.