2015-05-20 13:27:29

Hi everyone! I have some experiences, what languages people would like to prefer to learn. Ofcourse, English is a first language. Some people prefer also to learn German, French, Spanish, Italian, or Russian.
But, what else about some exotic languages? Yes, ofcourse, there are those people. Mainly Chinese, Japanese or Korean. Some people also learned an Arabic language.
By my way, Chinese is very difficult language. Also, some keys are used for Chinese computers too. For example ctrl + space or shift + space. Japanese language is easy to pronunciation, but It consists of three alphabets: Two kana alphabets (hiragana and katakana) and also kanji (chinese logographs).
I try to write some japanese things with a Protalker and japanese keyboard. This is little diffycult language to me for trying.
What about Korean? Thanks to one motivation from one game I try to learn this languages. Also, there are chinese letters two. But, Hanja is used only of old texts. Hangul is a great thing and I have some experiences with this. Also, Japanese and Korean have a some pronunciation I thing. Please, write me truly about It.
Also, what languages do You love and what languages do You want to learn?
Thank You and sorry for My terrible English.
Marco.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.