2015-05-17 09:13:07 (edited by afrim 2015-05-17 09:14:40)

Hi over there
What do you think about the new release of Talkback?

I myself find it quite useful, the speed is improved, availability to alternate gestures, functionality is enhanced, and that new option to suspend and resume from suspend, man, it’s really nice!
This, for sure, has been one of the greatest upgrades of talk back since android 4.04 has been released.
Hope they keep working like this!

2015-05-17 12:02:05 (edited by sid512 2015-05-17 12:13:51)

hello there,
as far as I recall, i'll have to admit that the suspend and resume from suspend features existed since a long time back.

in fact when I got this phone almost 1 year ago, the function that includes disabling talkback from the global contex menu for a temporary period was still there. and hence, one was able to resume talkback after turning on the screen again, or in a better sense, from the lock screen.
thanks

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2015-05-17 12:43:48

yes but you can do that now just by pressing volume up and down at the same time

2015-05-17 13:11:27

hi,
on my phone there is a single long volume button, so I don't see how that button could be pressed up and down both ways at the same time. in case that's one after the other, that ought to work fine I suppose.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2015-05-17 13:12:55

That's why I said it there, you can suspend and resume it by pressing both volume up and down at the same time.

2015-05-18 20:24:11

mine has a what feels like one button but you can press them both at the same time but fi you can't then you're screwed i guess, you don't have to use that option though.

As for the rest of it... wait for it... waaaaaaaaaait fohohohohohohohohor it... awesome!

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2015-05-19 18:38:56

Hello,
It's OK accept on my galaxy s4 with kitkat for some reason, eerytime I lock the screen it now reads the widget, so instead of saying screen off, in music it will reda out the artist, track title, previous, pause, and next buttons and then say screen off, so for longer track names it won't shut up for quite some time.

2015-05-20 20:08:27

I've come across that as well, it sticks on my lock screen,
"Swipe with two fingers to unlock the screen. Camera, double tap to activate camera, etc etc, etc"
This is really boring.
Dim screen is also a great feature I like, although my battery is still strong and survives much.