2015-04-28 21:15:38

Hi all. Well, never thought i would, but i picked up a macbook air 2015 a couple of weeks ago, and i feel i have enough time to throw a quick review up, and give some general impressions during my experience so far. To start, i picked up the 11 inch model. Perfect size for me, and with blazing fast SSD, it feels like a souped up IPad. I guess that says something about how IOS feels similar in some ways to OSX, which i don't mind personally. I got used to the interface and voiceover commands and trackpad gestures pretty quickly, and in a couple of days, had the oporating system pretty well figured out. The machine boots to the desktop faster than any windows machine i currently own, and i find that i really like safari, and the mail app. OSX just seems very easy to use, it stays out of your way, and i have yet to see any error messages. I haven't decided whether i want to use vmware fusion on here yet, as i have more than enough windows machines to take care of any windows needs that i might have. If anyone has any questions, or i left something out, feel free to comment. And also, i have yet to incounter any large voiceover bugs, maybe i'm lucky lol.

2015-04-29 03:00:03

well I agree with you. I love the mac book airs. They are very nice and thin.

2015-04-30 23:30:43

Hi,
Essentialy the air is a souped-up IPad with OSX installed. I don't ike that myself, much happyer with my pro and the fact I can probably do a little bit more on it.

Underworld Tech.
Accessibility from us, to you.
Visit us

2015-05-01 13:42:35

Hi.

Try bootcamping Windows and tell us what it's like. I keep hearing really good things about Windows running on Mac hardware, especially with SSD's. Yep, I love my 2013 Air. I can never go back to a cheapo Windows computer with a spinning HDD.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2015-05-02 06:17:35

I know what you mean. I don't mind windows at all, but mac hardware is just awesome, it's well made, and does what you need it to. I might keep the air as it is, just keep OS X on it. I like the way it functions, i don't think i need any additional software right now.