2015-04-27 14:09:10

how to get more vapons
hey how to use pistal cartrage and how to get  more vapans in that shop

2015-04-27 14:19:37

I've played the demo, but I haven't managed to get to level 8.
any tips?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-04-27 14:31:07

hi,

you can find better weapons in the weapons shop. and when you find better weapons (i managed to find a revolver), the needed cardridge for it will become available in the black market. the higher your level the better weapons you can find in the weapons shop.

@hanif,

I try to rob the bank as much as i can and kill anything what stands in my way and grabbing gold as fast as i can. when the police arrives and when it is getting to hot, don't bother to kill all the cops but run away, thus flee when it is getting to hot.

From time to time i try to free a criminal in the prison. but now i am level 10, the cops do have pistols, thus making it near impossible to free someone without you getting slaughtered by 6 cops at a time.
but still a very fun game.

greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2015-04-27 14:55:07

On perspective: the idea of a first person side scrolling game is pretty much nonsensical, visually. In audio, there is an biggie Woody, but coming from a mainstream background, I would definitely classify games such as Q9 as third person.
The major difference between side scroll or's and audio and video, is that, in audio, your character does not run up against the edge of the screen. Otherwise, it's pretty much the same as the video versions tendency to have the camera track the player.
I can definitely understand this being confusing, if you don't have any visual memory to work with. (I've tried writing articles to explain this multiple times, and I've never quite gotten it right.)

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-04-27 14:55:35

@Philip, I hope the xp issue can be  tweaked in the next update, I do look forward to trying the game out.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-04-27 15:22:33

Hi Phillip,

This question is easily answered. First person means you hear the audio from the perspective of the player, not their location. If that makes sense. You're experiencing it first person. Someone else could also be at that very same location, yet still experience sound differently.

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2015-04-27 15:41:41

wow! will download a demo and give it a try!

2015-04-27 15:57:59

Hey,
This is a really great game! Here's another suggestion: can you add joystick support? It would be really cool.

2015-04-27 16:00:34

hello
First, I'm glad philip_bennefall you're back.
I have only one question, the game can be translated into other languages?
I am among those who think that games are more successful if they internationalize.
And that is achieved by having multiple languages .
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2015-04-27 16:24:07

thanks for the tips, mike.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-04-27 16:29:05

OK, so I discovered a bug. Purchasing revolver cartrages from the black market doesn't actually give you any cartrages, therefore wasting your money. Shame as the revolver is a pretty good weapon power wise.

Thanks for the great game, it's actually challenging, something that is sorely lacking in english audio games

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2015-04-27 16:52:45

Hi Philip and Aaron,
I have a 32 bit Vista computer and the game works perfectly.
So it is probably an XP problem.

Love the sounds and action but it should be called a side scroller.
I didn't read the instructions yet but found using left and right arrow keys
for movement and hitting the space bar for attacks worked.
I like the idea that you can name yourself anything in the game.
The sounds and music were great!
You could add read manual to the main menu to have SAPI do it for you.

2015-04-27 16:53:00 (edited by Tikki 2015-04-27 16:55:07)

Hi,

Stirlock, purchasing cardridges for the revolver works perfectly fine for me. After purchasing, they are in your bases inventory and you have to equip them first, it's not like with things you find in stages which automatically are on your character.

A tip for everyone who gets slaughtered by too many cops at once, I noticed that throwing bottles from the bar at people stuns them for a few seconds. This also means they can't shoot you during that time. I found that a great help in trying to lessen the shooting around me a bit. big_smile
This game is really great, amazing voice acting and really cool music. And I was looking for a game in which I can just run around and beat up other people anyway, so thanks for that! big_smile

2015-04-27 17:04:17

I was going to say this type of game isn't my cup of tea. Then I played it. I haven't been able to recruit anyone yet adI'm still playing the demo, but I do plan on buying it at some point. My birthday's at the end of June so maybe I'll treat myself then. This game is an excellent way to work out one's aggression LOL.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2015-04-27 17:20:49

I've actually been going through entirely solo at this point. I find that extra team mates just get in the way most of the time, and end up getting captured. The game is a blast though for sure. Also, thanks for the tip about the base's inventory, I didn't realize that. Well now I just have lots of ammo haha.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2015-04-27 17:25:43

LOL I did manage to recruit someone, but he got captured on the farm. I'm not sure how the police station actually works. Do you have to kill everyone you come acros to rescue your teammate?

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2015-04-27 17:34:12

that voice pack idea is an exelent one! imagine john kimble from kindergarten cop taking you and your gang down for the death penalty.

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2015-04-27 17:38:30

Hi all,

To clear up any potential confusion, I have modified the term "first person shooter" to "side scroller" instead. The change will be made on the website within the next day or two, and in the manual in the next minor release of the game. In this release, I will also be looking into the XP issue. It might have something to do with the fact that the game is compiled to use SSE2 instructions, but I am not certain as of yet.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall

2015-04-27 17:41:49

Hi,

Bryan, yes you have to kill all the cops to rescue the one who got captured. But the mean thing is, that the captured one will have lost all their weapons after you rescue him, so you have to give him new ones which can be a pain especially in the beginning of the game. That's why I ended up exiting and loading my game whenever someone gets captured. big_smile
Regarding my team members, maybe I'm just very bad at this game or I'm luck with my team, because they always do seem to do much better than myself during missions. big_smile But I think that may be because I took the time to get them close to my level at the bar before I took all of them on missions with me.

2015-04-27 18:02:11

hi
I have strange problem
I m buy pistol
and then go to my items
then pick up pistol
and I have message
bgt run time error
Call stack size: 5

Function: void home::trash_items()

Function: void home::manage_items()

Function: void home::home_menu()

Function: void main_menu()

Function: void main()

maybe who can help?
thanks

2015-04-27 18:35:09

For those people having issues resucing new members for our crew at the prison:  The factory level is your friend.  A single bomb breaks open metal doors to get the more higher quality minions.  What's great is that the police tend to pick up bombs and mines while running to you so when they die, they sometimes drop multiple bombs/mines for you.  Though this does mean you have to be weary of escaping afterwards.  That and the electri c deathtrap in the stage. 

Also, having minions collecting bombs and mines for you helps out a ton if they can avoid wasting it at the factory, but the ai seems smart enough to avoid their own bombs after planting.

I'm actually one is consistently running bank to pay their crew's loyality up when I can barely scrape by tha place, and the my needs at the hospital, weapon shop, and a few other laces   My bill tends to get high, and my new members start to lose loyality faster than I can shake a stick I.   I sort of thin money should actually go way up when loading in the bank vaults as it sort of feels its cscald to make a group invasion during the first go be paid, but not leave much else if you did more.  Lucky it seems my hapless crew can shatter the vaults in seconds before we can leave, but only getting a max of 2100 at lv 42 is disappointing.  This must be some poor town to guard that little.  Maybe including one more, more armored ault with the big goodies might make doing the bank more worth it and enduring the ciege.  And in honor of those who escape and enter banks from blown open holes in vaults, a special exitway for using a bomb near the back.  if the last vault is destroyed.

2015-04-27 18:39:50

This...this might help:  I just notice this unlock:

You now can send out a team of gangster on a mission ithout directly controlling them.

Well, time to steal more tema members for non-played missions while my main team kicks ass.

2015-04-27 19:02:43

Loving the game so far. A request or two, though? Could the sounds of hitting things be turned down slightly? I understand the realism, but it makes it hard to hear approaching enemies at that volume. Also, is there any way you can add a button that will check all items in a list when we're, for example, trashing items? It's very tedious to go through and space bar on every item in the list.

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2015-04-27 19:07:38

Damn I can't wait till I can buy this!

2015-04-27 19:14:16

Hi,

i cant download the game, its very slow. can you give me a dropbox link please?
regarts from germany