2007-09-10 10:23:25

Hello guys! Just wondering about who's got the full version of rr here? I dont know so many players who has it, so... Thanx

John, the super audio gamer

2007-09-10 10:43:53

I have, was glad to get it since it's so fun.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-09-10 12:36:28

Ditto for me, surprising as I'm generally awful at, and so usually dislike Racing games! Rr is great though!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-09-10 17:21:03

buy the game. it's brillient. new tracks can be added a lot, in the user tracks section of the blind adrenaline website. the multiplayer support is brillient! and from all that you can also get lots of upgrades!
it's really good!

2007-09-11 12:16:38

Yo! Whats your nicknmae in the rr server? Mine is dirtsman. So you found out that you must buy some games Andy? You've finally understood that cracking isnt a good thing? I saw you in the danzgames mailing list? How strange, you didnt ask about a crack for sd? How could you be there without doing it?

John, the super audio gamer

2007-09-11 15:07:40

Let's not get involved in discussing cracking again, this has happened far too much for my liking.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-09-13 04:26:28

Perhaps I could, but I have a really awkward voice. I'm British yes, but not like anything you've heard on TV. On TV you only seem to get Londoners, Scots, Welsh and Irish. Even in Doctor Who they seem to favour Londoners.

cx2
-----

2007-09-13 19:40:22

Much more in the newer encarnations than in the past series, and probably at least part of that is because both rose and Martha are most deffinately Londoners, but both the most recent doctors don't sound too london to me, ----- though hereing his non-dr. who scotish speaking voice is a bit confusing.

Back to Rr though. If I can get my speakers into a reasonable enough configuration I might have a bash at a review of some sort, though i'd have to see how a sterrio review would come out before I tried something as complex as Rr.

Though as you say Andy, writing for Audeasy would take no mucking about with speakers whatsoever, so I might do that instead (though somebody else will probably beat me to it as far as RR is concerned).

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-09-15 13:52:18

Are there more features in the game as described at the blind adrenaline Site or in the review of che
Martin? Can you get only upgrades wich can speed up your car or something else like weapons and stuff
like that, too?

2007-09-15 14:08:13

No weapons.

You can get a gravity puller though that pulls you down from jumps faster.

cx2
-----

2007-10-02 01:02:38

Hello. I have the full version as well as a statement. I can't seem to figure out the multiplayer aspect of the game. I log on to the server, and all I get is Lounge Class 1. Anyone know what's up? My nick is Ultra Racer. Please help me get the most out of RR. Thanks!