Who know what I must doing?

Greetings
SEAL

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2007-09-13 21:19:40

I know I must get a better gun, but I dokn't know where can I get this?
man in the shop tell me about this weapon but I must find person who have it.
Help please

GREETINGS
SEAL

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2007-09-15 12:34:30

Appologies for the late response here, I haven't played through gg in a while and couldn't remember this, but after playing the game last night I worked things out.

for obvious reasons, spoilers ahoy!

go and talk to cleetus at the poker table.. He's got a gun but won't give it to you. Next, go and talk to bud at the shell game table. he'll tell you that cleetus will exchange the gun for some peanut britle. Next, go and talk to cessel at the bank, he'll give you some peanut britle. finally, go back to cleetus, and he'll exchange the gun for the peanut brittle, and you can go out on your next mission.

Hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-09-16 06:37:48

dark, thanks for help but I today end the game, hehe, sometimes I use my brain and think, hehee.
I finish GG and chillingham today, two games veeeeeery good, But games are short.
I wait for chillingham 2 and GG 2
And I don't know it's a good idea, but I think about translate the game to polish language, it's a adventure style and some gamers can be have problem with understanding the game. What you think about this?

best regarts

seal

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2007-09-16 13:54:02

I'm glad you finished the game, imho it's better to do things yourself when possible. I'd agree that both games are rather short, but unfortunately that's a consequence of the lack of resources which Audio game developers have, especially compared to the mainstream developers.

As for translations, well It always seems a good thing to me to make games available to more people, ---- including people who don't speak the native language the game was developed in. I don't know how Bavisoft would feel about a translation of their games though (you'd need quite a lot of polish voice actors), you'd have to contact them.

I don't know if you've played the futuristic Racing game Rail racer from Blind Adrenaline, see http://www.blindadrenaline.com/

they've already got French and German language packs for the game, so I'd imagine Che martin would be interested in having a Polish one as well.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-09-16 15:29:09

Hi.
I do not believe there wil be a gg2. but so far there is gonna be a ChillingHam2, but it has not been released yet.