I'm frustrated with the FPS right now so I'm working on a ghost rider/avoidance style car evading game with HRTF with jumping over cars and stuff. Gonna be an easy game but hey, the webaudio API should make this sound pretty cool. smile
I think those really big projects aren't for me. I'd rather create a ton of small, fun games than one really big one that I have to constantly attend to. Especially since I'm running into issues counting walls between the player and a sound source to muffle them... For some reason...

Thumbs up

Recently came across [HumbleNet], a free cross-platform network library for browsers that may prove useful.

Thumbs up

what engine/library are you using Ghorthalon?
I would prefer lots of little games that younger kids could play so I can introduce them to the keyboard and web browser through fun games.

Thumbs up

I don't really use much. I only use Sono because it makes webaudio a lot simpler to work with, but other than that only JQuery, even though that's almost unnecessary.
I'm getting further with the lane splitter clone thing, I'm going to open source it if anyone wants to take a look when I'm done. smile

Thumbs up

[wow], sono is way better than Howler and is exactly what I need. I was looking for something that combined tone.js and howler.js together. I need to be able to generate sounds and control their panning.
Do you know how to generate sounds like trumpet sounds with the controls sono gives? In my apps people really don't like the pure square and sign waves I use.

Also, for the sono/panner, how do you set the heading position of the listener? I see:
    panner.setListenerPosition(x, y, z);
    panner.setListenerOrientation(x, y, z);
but I didn't know your orientation could be set by x, y and z. I thought it was something like 90 degrees or 180 degrees.

Thumbs up