2017-08-18 04:01:09

Hi KOdana,
Type in the radio chat /trust HeavenlyHarmony and then it should say you can now rust HeavenlyHarmony. When I come on-line, I will need to know if your user name is the same as on the forum.

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2017-08-18 04:34:21

well, it was. my first account was named Kodanna. for some reason when i go to log in it states there was an error. so i created a second account with the user name azbycx. this is the account i've been using and that i put trust heavenlyharmony on. please use that one.

question. i'm struggling making a fire. the only way i can is if i cut down a tree. how do i make a fire? is the land i'm standing on? thanks for the help

2017-08-18 10:13:38

@Kodanna, please go to http://www.blackscreengaming.com/stw/index.php and check out the STW tasks. You can find all the information about how to start a fire there. If I remember correctly, this is also explained in the readme.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2017-08-18 19:44:11

Thanks Mayana!

i love the site. very helpful. the next question i have is how do you make your charicter sleep without the sleeping pills? is it possible? is there any way to gather energy faster? or do you just sit there waiting?

Thanks for the help

2017-08-18 20:49:52

Another option is a hammock. It works similarly to sleeping pills, but doesn't give you the energy quite as fast and is reusable. If you sit down and wait, you will eventually fall asleep without any items needed, though the energy goes up slightly slower.

2017-08-19 02:00:02

so let me see if i have this coreectly. if i sit on the ground long enough i'll fall asleep? with or without the Hammock? if i have a hammock do i just sit on te ground with it or use it the same way as the sleeping pill? and finally, how do i make a hammock. its not on that niffty site i got a few posts ago.

Again, thanks for all the help.

2017-08-19 09:05:13

@Kodanna, if you sit on the ground long enough, you will fall asleep automaticly. To use a hammock, you press space on it, like with most of the items. You can get it in the campground, it sometimes spawns in the gass station, or in gifts.

2017-08-19 18:41:04

so, i visited the camp ground for the first time yesterday. i found two sheilds which is great! now, do things spawn randomly? or do specific idems just spawn in same locations. such as the sheild in the same spot and thehammock in another spot s on and so forth? or is it all just random on what pops up and where? to add to this question, do the idems always spawn inbetween the brook and the fense or can they spawn north of the brook and south of the fense as well? so you pretty much walk around waiting for different things to spawn? or you know the location and go there?

as always, thanks for the help.

2017-08-19 19:01:58

Some quest items spawn in specific locations only. Most items spawn randomly. Yes, items can spawn anywhere on the map.

2017-08-20 14:12:13

Oh long time without stw

2017-08-20 15:02:03

Please, could You add also some new animals here, for example monkeys, or lions?

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2017-08-22 21:32:09

Hello Sam and others.
Sam, could you please add ability, that players can craft hamocks too?

I think, it will be nice to craft hamock and be ready to sleep big_smile
Anyways, good luck.
Also, i like these lounchables...

2017-08-24 17:52:35

hello everyone

There are a few things that recently changed, and since they weren't announced here...
- energy has been limited to 3000 being the safe mark. Once you go over that number, you will start suffering consequences. This varies from losing a bit of health, to increased hunger or thirst, and even a few seconds of being unable to move. The effects will increase in frequency, the higher your energy is, so if you have like 20000 you'll notice them some times, but it's still manageable.
- clothing is now playing a much bigger role in the game. There's now temperature, both generally, and area spesific, so no more walking on the mountain without anything on you. To help out, survival packs now have a thermometer so you at least know the temperature. The w key will tell you if you're warm or cold and so on, as well as your dirty and wet percentage.

There's certainly more to come, so stay tuned.
regards

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2017-08-24 18:23:10

I guess I'll need to find a survival pack in the campground, for I have no theromometer. What will happen if you are too hot or too cold? Someone said you would lose energy and die if you are too cold, but I think you should dehydrate and get hungry if you are too hot as well. Also, the flu should produce a fever as well, which might affect your performance.

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2017-08-24 21:52:09

getting to cold or to hot can cause you to die reguardless of your stats. Being hot increases your thirst very very fast. Being cold decreases your energy. One thing to say though. Just be logical with your clothing. Some people when they are hot just strip off everything to try to solve the issue that way. But that's not what you do. You just have to say, wear a t-shirt in very hot weather rather than a large jacket. Or, there are some items that actually help you get cold, such as a tanktop, glasses that keep out the son, etc. You can also create a paper fan to wave around by combining 2 paper together, or use ice to temperarily cool you off.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2017-08-24 22:10:57

Hi Sam, a little OT, but I was wondering if you received my Skype message? it's rather long, but your input would greatly be appreciated.

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2017-08-25 04:12:30

Hi just a question, does anyone know how to get the items for the I want to be a soldier quest. , Thank you for your help

2017-08-25 07:24:48

Wow nice update with more realism. I like that.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-08-25 15:05:06

Oh grate, can't wait to play stw again

2017-08-26 09:36:51

Hello everyone and Sam!
I Want to say a huge thanks for last update!
I have a suggestion. Please make sure that the crickets appeared gradually, as in the previous updates. And they appear and disappear very rapidly as well. And I would like them to appear smoothly and seamlessly left.
I am pleased that they are now softly sound.

Regards, Adil.

2017-08-26 09:39:44

There is a bug with the night sounds endeed, Sam said he is going to look in to it.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-08-26 14:16:18

Greetings!
I know this tempriture system has been just implemented, but I'll annoy you a bit here and tell what I think. Take it as a suggestion please, since I'm not going to complane, I liked the update a lot. I don't know, whether it happened only with me or it happens ingeneral, but why, when I'm feeling slightly hot, or hot in the game, my hunger is increasing? I understand why thirst does, but why hunger? I'd like to ask to tell me if I got something wrong, I wasn't entering in the game for a while and maybe missed something, but as far as I understood, hunger is increasing cause of this tempriture thing. Again, correct me if I'm wrong and I'll step away with that one. How ever, now, just would like to say that in 3 minuts, my hunger jumped from 0 to 200, it's crazy, guys, sorry but it's so. I have no addictions though. So ahem... Could we have our hunger increase a bit slower? When I'm feeling hot in real trust me, I don't wanna eat at all.  Thank you in advance, and have a good time! smile 
PS. I'll be happy if someone kind will explane me everything about this update, here or in the game, thank you! smile

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2017-08-26 15:08:53

I'm not a doctor, although I have a fair bit of experience in health and medicine, for that's my passion. even if you drink plenty of fluids, but are not well-nourished, you are likely to get heat exhaustion from low blood sugar and other things. So yes, your hunger is related. People drink a lot, but they don't eat enough.

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2017-08-26 19:39:27

I know it, what I mean is that it's increasing a lot, and very very fast. Imagin that if you would feel hot in real life, and, like, you just wanted to get a candy or so, but, in three minuts, you already want a chicken, and in 6, a huge slice of pork meat, and in 9, 5 of those. It's impossible. Hunger should increase, but not as fast as it is now.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2017-08-27 08:38:32

Hello. Anastasia is such a problem. When she writes in TTS chat by pressing Y, she makes BGT Error:
Call stack size: 6

File: C:\Users\SamTupy\projects\survive the wild\includes\tts_voicelist.bgt
Line: 21 (1)
Function: string get_name_from_index(int)

File: C:\Users\SamTupy\projects\survive the wild\stw.bgt
Line: 3137 (1)
Function: void chat(string = "chat")

Line: 2079 (1)
Function: void game()

File: C:\Users\SamTupy\projects\survive the wild\includes\net.bgt
Line: 125 (1)
Function: void login()

File: C:\Users\SamTupy\projects\survive the wild\includes\menu.bgt
Line: 16 (1)
Function: void mainmenu()

Line: 378 (1)
Function: void main()
Also, this  error comes out when it enter the change say tts options.
She re-installed the game, did not help. Reset speech synthesizer, also to no avail.
Help, please! How can she solve this problem?

Regards, Adil.