2017-06-02 10:08:54

all, i hav a question, gift shop is birning?

2017-06-02 12:30:54

Well, it's now safe to assume that the majority of dns servers have been updated with the new info, because most if not all players can connect again.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2017-06-02 15:11:01

Hello. I have a strange problem with the Sam's website. I can't access it. All the time opens the bing page.

2017-06-02 17:19:30

Your DNS hasn't been updated yet, that could cause it. Try use google's DNS and see if you can connect.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-06-04 13:53:52

Hi.
It's a shame that people don't write much about the new maps and puzzles which has been added to the game lately.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-06-04 14:13:27

it's not a shame. dude. the maps are there for people to explore, not for people to spoil to others. it's no point of working several months with a big progect like this and then telling everyone about it and go and write about it everywhere. people needs to start exploring and stop  thinking that they will get everything on a silver plate.

2017-06-04 19:32:17

yeah, the last time I played the game and explore stuff it was so mutch fun. but a explenation for where to start could be nice.
I may consider to return to this game but yeah big_smile

2017-06-04 23:39:13

You can start from mainland. That's the best place. ROFL ROFL

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-06-05 00:10:26

How do I use a coupon that I get from guests for survive the wild points?

2017-06-05 07:05:06

Rofl yeah mainland is pritty good for the start tongue
Oh, who are the admins on the game now?, I just curious

2017-06-05 07:40:01

So, hi everyone. Yeah I know pretty random, I don't even remember when I posted here last. Lol. Anyway.
1. Ethin did indeed not fix the situation. I do not want to start a flame war here, however I do not wish to move forward unjustified. My accounts on NO-IP came back thanks to several people, not just Ethin's email, being sent. However, though the no-ip account came back, the services on that account were still disabled for some reason. So I was forced to do a domain transfer. And just an FYI, It took... 30 minutes. Yep. Not a month, or even 5-7 days. So basically, all I'm saying is that while it is true that Ethin apologized which I appreciate at least, it is not Solly his fault that the services are back. I just wanted to get my 2 sense into that situation, however with that being said, I will no longer talk about this situation publicly unless there is a very provoking reason to do so.
2. A way to start exploring the new maps. I won't give much away, because the people who spent great effort on these maps would kill me lol, and I think that it would ruin it for yall anyway. So first, make sure to use the /questlist and /questinfo commands to learn about quests that are available. /questaccept to accept a quest. If you didn't know these commands, that's a huge thing. And also, I will say this. From the mainland, there are things in every direction. So as people have suggested, start there. Then, just explore. Many maps are in all directions. Anyway, gonna go back to other things for the time being. See ya.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2017-06-05 09:12:38

Hi Sam tupy.
I am Mahdi Abedi.
Mahdi was in the games.
A year ago I got into the game.
Ban summer I went with a friend to call you.
And Kurdish unban me.
Ban was 8 months again.
I think I've got news.
I love the games are intense.
If the unban me now.
I have repented of my work and I want to get back to your games.
thank you.

2017-06-05 18:44:05

sito wrote:

it's not a shame. dude. the maps are there for people to explore, not for people to spoil to others. it's no point of working several months with a big progect like this and then telling everyone about it and go and write about it everywhere. people needs to start exploring and stop  thinking that they will get everything on a silver plate.

Oh, sorry for not making myself clear. I ment: It's a shame people don't talk much about how they like the new maps and quests. I was not asking for tips, but just some general feedback on how people like the new things which has been added to the game. smile Yes, I totally agree that people should figure out all the new stuff on their own, and not have it spoiled.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2017-06-05 20:00:39

@ mahdy, stop asking the admins on stw and everyone on this forum to get you unbanned from the game, keep asking about it is a sure way of not getting unbanned. you're not only doing this on the forum but on other plases as wel so stop with that.
slj, i'm sorry for my harsh tone heh. i thought that you wanted hints for how to complete quests. anyways. we all can misunderstand each o thers sometimes heh.a fter all we're just humans

2017-06-06 07:09:46

No problem. smile Yeah, text can easily be misunderstood.

Best regards SLJ.

2017-06-06 09:15:31

sam tupy, give me your anser

2017-06-06 09:38:22

Moderation!

Mahdi, you have been told on a good few occasions. We do not! allow discussions of bans from online games on this forum. if you want to discuss the matter with Sam, contact him privately, however as you can see from people's responses here, all constantly asking to be unbanned will do is create bad feelings and resentment.

this is an official warning so please take notice, since too many official warnings and you will be banned from this! forum too.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-06-06 10:48:22 (edited by marro 2017-06-06 10:49:03)

hi,
lol this Mahdi guy  needs to visit a psychologist or a doctor or something. lol
>D

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2017-06-06 17:49:10

hi there,
you won't get anything from here
1 you why used cheat
2no way that's his choice or no matter
if he wants he can remove your ban
if he doesn't want,  he won't
asking 20 30 times won't help you
I just prefer accept and get away
cause probably you used cheat
that's why you got banned
stay away,  no way!

2017-06-06 18:05:31

@Mahdi, you are not getting unbanned. While some people might take pity on you because they believe it was simple miscommunication and hate Sam for not responding to you, by now it should be clear to everyone. You are unwilling to learn from your mistakes, and unbanning you would just lead to you doing the same things that you did before, many times. You've had more than enough chanses. Please, stop asking to be unbanned. Each post makes it even less likely you ever will be.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2017-06-06 18:51:28

Moderation!

The last few posts show precisely why we do not allow unban requests on the forum.
Can we please give the subject a rest here.
Mahdi has received a warning, enough is enough, no need to drag matters out, indeed I fully agree with what Slj said in post 2978, namely that it's a shame when a huge amount of content gets added to the game, which obviously took a good deal of work to create, and all the result is in this topic seems to be a round of unpleasantness.

So might I recommend that again! people please get back to focusing on gaming, you know, that thing which is supposed to be fun?

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-06-07 00:23:29

Are there new animals in the game?

2017-06-07 15:27:57

hi everyone,
I'd also like to ask how to use the paper coupon that i obtained from gifts to claim the stw points. i tried several ways, but nothing.. surely it's something simple that i'm missing.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2017-06-07 22:44:02 (edited by criticview 2017-06-07 22:45:13)

To use the paper coupon:
- open your inventory
- press p until you find the item
- press "enter" to read the description
- then, think, think and think some more to hopefully find the solution. smile
In other words: I'm not going to reveal the solution, because it's too fun to enjoy mystery while it lasts.

At post 2,995:
Nope, there are no new animals in the game. Since animals have to be coded server side, this is something only Sam can do. All new maps and quests were done by the admin team, with a proposal flood floating in Sam's direction... things, like bug fixing and new animate objects, however, is only something Sam can do.
HTH

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2017-06-25 17:39:19

I also wanted to know how to solve the mystery of the coupon, I am almost sure that the coupon is a quest item! Rofl! I'll leave my comment on this great update of maps and quests. I'm really enjoying the new quests and I've already been able to unlock almost all of the quests! It took many days for me to unravel the mysteries, little by little I'm finding out! The castle was a job well done, I never imagined a castle so well built. I really enjoyed this new update and I hope every year this game grows and has new animals and new food items too! Have you ever thought the game would have cookies and coffee? Lol, it would be wonderful! Sam and I and my friends have already caught up a lot and we have broken our minds to discover the mysteries of these new quests! For you and the whole team we want to wish you a lot of success in this game! Lengths of Brazil.
smile