2017-03-13 00:35:15

And also, I have also idea to also, build some primitive houses, like tribes in Africa, not only shelters.
Or, some tree houses and also, to grew some plants to harvest It.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2017-03-13 03:55:53

Oh yeah, that would be a pretty cool idea. If we could have like own little hut, that people couldn't just tear down, and we can grow plants and stuff for food.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-03-13 11:49:19

Well, if there'll be a way to decrease the garbage objects what the server, or the game creating when people are building... Umm yeah, would be neat to have such things in. And these shelter destroyings are just... No words, I hate that.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2017-03-13 12:33:32 (edited by marro 2017-03-13 12:34:03)

hi,
heh, if your shelters get destroyed, just go pk and chase em down. Afterward, create a new shelter big_smile

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2017-03-13 15:59:54

What is this speed hack thing about? How can I get around it? I have no idea why it's doing that.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-03-13 16:37:35 (edited by Amine 2017-03-13 16:39:04)

Thummed you up marro.
Shelter distructions? Not the first time I hear people wining about that. Destroying shelters is fun you know, especially if you wanna get people to be mad
If your shelter ever gets blown up, it's easyto defend it now that the pk timer was extended you could always have a chance if you aren't too slow.
Anyway if you ever want me to blow up your shelter, feel free to contact me on stw by telling me it's location. Will be more than glad to do that.
Also, if you want to blow up some one's shelter but can not do it, just pay me 20 coins after telling me the location, and I will go there boom that shelter to death.
big_smile
big_smile
smile
Edit:
About the speed hack alerts, if you get speed hacks, try using your screen reader instead of sapy for STW. If that stil doesn't work, then it couldn't be something else than a slow computer.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-03-13 18:40:47

Wow Amine, I really liked your assassination actions big_smile paid missions? Pretty cool thing to do big_smile

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-03-14 10:27:21

hi,
@amine thatss actualy not half  bad. It sounds quiet good actually. I shall probz start with those kinda things asswell, don know...
big_smile

marro

2017-03-14 10:59:29

Look. Shelter destruction is no one's sin. And if it was ever a mistake or a bug, it wouldn't have been added, or simply solved. But it is a player action, after all. You drink, eat, walk, travel, hunt etc etc so why can't you defend your shelter or kill who killed your shelter than hating the way how it is supposed to be. Cheers. I even destroy my own shelters at some points.

2017-03-14 11:01:31

You should remember that, it is Survive the Wild. So that wild should be either frustrating, or hard to handle. Surviving an easy wild doesn't make it looks like a game at all, that would be a shame for such a game to exist with an easy play time.

2017-03-14 11:04:50

And sorry for double posting, what I tried to say is, yeah, frustrating things... Shelter destroyed? Take a revenge in PK. Get on their nerves with mud or  water baloons. Practice your creativity and do something annoys them as they annoyed you, but only in roleplay. I'm not saying you should spam them on PM or insult them on out of character for doing it, but you get my point. Yes the wild has to be hard. Shelters can be destroyed. Yes staying in  the desert takes thirst and might kill you if you don't survive and move. Yes people die on mountain cause of how hard it seemed to be for them. Yes, for us, we, who experienced the game all of this seems to be easy for us, so you can also be as we are now, by taking some time for playing the game, and you will be good to go someday.

2017-03-15 10:41:13

Hi now i get banned from stw but i want to back how i can do that?
tanks for answer.

2017-03-15 14:42:49 (edited by marro 2017-03-15 15:44:01)

hi,
lolololol, all i can say is, stop cheating, don't spam the /admintell command or out of character/admins, don't insult admins or on the out of character chat
tongue and wait lol
big_smile
big_smile
big_smile
big_smile

marro

2017-03-15 18:00:46

Hi
yes I want to get unban please you help me?

2017-03-15 20:33:13

lol its flowers. he was caught cheating a long time ago and ultrabanned by sam. then sam told us since he broke the ban to ultraban him on sight. he was also impersonating admins and getting banned just to show that he can break the ban. so no, your not getting unbanned.

2017-03-15 22:16:38

No. People don't seem to be unbanned again. The issue is that most people don't know why they have been banned...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-03-15 22:35:02

@SLJ, while I understand your worries here, there is no need for them. The user in question has received several warnings and has broken the rules on multiple acasions. He knows what he did wrong.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2017-03-16 08:29:25

ok I never get unban

2017-03-16 08:35:28

@Mayana: Thank you. It's just the fact that many people are writing on the forum that they don't know why they have been banned.
@jonut: why have you been banned?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2017-03-16 12:31:44

SLJ wrote:

No. People don't seem to be unbanned again. The issue is that most people don't know why they have been banned...

I disagree
People do get unbanned in some cases
For example let's say you spammed. You get banned but only for a while. But if you do it again you'll get ultra banned witch means a forever ban or until Sam decides to unban that person.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-03-16 13:41:36

@Slj:

lol its flowers. he was caught cheating a long time ago and ultrabanned by sam. then sam told us since he broke the ban to ultraban him on sight. he was also impersonating admins and getting banned just to show that he can break the ban. so no, your not getting unbanned.

2017-03-16 15:39:09

It's sort of funny that people, even when they openly admit their rong doings, expect to be unbanned, even though they got several chances to proove they have changed.
@slj: concern noted, but as was stated above, there's no need. There is a !rules.txt file, [note the exclamation mark in front to put it on top of the file list] to read and known what is allowed and what not, there's an in game dialog after every update to ask you if you have read them, wich indicates you have taken the responsability to understand them etc. Then, there is always skype, and email, in case you somehow missed out on the warning to confirm the reason of banning. If that's not enough, i honestly don't know what would be...

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2017-03-16 16:26:27

Well, I have never been banned from any games yet, so I don't know how many warnings people are getting. Lol.

Best regards SLJ.

2017-03-16 17:13:56

STW does a really good  Job of telling you why you have been banned.

2017-03-16 18:42:05

Yay, a compliment, that's something you don't see often appear on here <smile>

@slj: a ban, generally, goes like this. First off, admins expect all players to have read the rules and understand them. When in doubt, players can and should always ask clarification to avoid issues. Once they hit the "yes" button after every update, or the first time they run the game, they indicate they read and agree to be bound by the rules. Now when an admin catches a player spewing insults on the out of character chat, for instance, the admin in question can first ask on the out of character chat to stop. If the friendly request fails, you as player, most likely will receive something like: "Alert! You have been warned by the admin akilor at level 5. Insulting on the out of character chat is not allowed. I therefor ask you to stop at once. Failing to heed [to comply to] ... this warning will result in seven days of jail time." If the insulting still continues, the admin takes it a step further, and puts the offending character in a jail. This jail, still lets you play the game, but no longer by interacting in the roal play. You can eat, drink, build stuff, but all on your own. In jail, there's also no hunting possibility. If jailing a character still doesn't work, and the insults keep coming, you'd get something like: "Alert! You have been warned by the admin akilor at level 5. This is your last chance, either you stop the insults this instant, or you get banned within the next two minutes." And, you guessed right, if things continue happaly insultive, a ban follows.
The only exception, where no warning will be given, is when you impersonate Sam, or an admin, but then you know that from reading the rules. When a player is impersonated, either by accident or on purpose, is harder to figure out, so then we usually ask them to delete the impersonating account asap.

Hope this clarifies a lot...

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics