2017-01-22 22:26:11

Hello, @Karlitos, and welcome to the game!
The process of making a fishing pool is also described in the readme, but if you want guides on how to make basicly all of the items in STW, descriptions of maps and how to get to them, and much more, go to:
http://www.blackscreengaming.com/
If you still have any questions after that that the website can't answer, feel free to ask here or on the game itself. There are allways some players online willing to help.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2017-01-23 07:34:24

Hi. Does anyone have Sam's Email address. I need to have a private chat with him. Thanks.

2017-01-23 17:33:18

joshua.preyser wrote:

Hi. Does anyone have Sam's Email address. I need to have a private chat with him. Thanks.

You'll find his mail address on his website at:
http://www.samtupy.com

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-01-23 17:42:27

Hi

You can mail sam at: [email protected]

However, if it's all stw, and if you think an admin can help you out, or clarify a few things... feel free to:
- send me an email at: [email protected]
or
- add me on skype: live:fixmypc1985_1   (skype name is akilor stw)

This, btw, goes for all stw players. I didn't poast this info until now because i simply didn't find any indication i should, but now that there's a request... smile

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2017-01-27 20:02:24

are there weapons in this game such as bows, or is combat not the point of this game?

Why didn't the Romans find algebra difficult?
because x is always 10!

2017-01-27 20:22:06

hi everyone can someone describe me how to get toarea where i can find medal? My current position is now island mainland near the pon Thanks, Karlitos

2017-01-27 22:02:18

hi, as in previous posts i advice you to go to blackscreangaming.com and look for the stw link there, everything is more described there than i can do heh. that site is great

2017-01-28 12:29:08

So I know nothing about this game but reading the opening post only....it sounds interesting.

So, is it worth it and can I...say.....build myself a little hut and just do my own thing in the game or not yet?

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2017-01-28 14:34:31

Hello there, @DracoSelene89!
Is it worth it? That's hard to answer, because it mostly depends on what you yourself want in games and what's "worth it" to you. But if you want a game with around 40 different maps you can visit, several different items you can make or find, a fiew quests to complete and a active and helpful community, I hope you'll give STW a try. You can interact with other players or just go do your own thing, but the game is much more fun if you play with friends. You can build a shelter, but it's a lot of work and it's nothing special, besides other players can destroy it.
If you want to learn more about the game read the readme, ask in the game itself and of corse check out blackscreengaming.com which has an answer to most of your questions.

2017-01-28 15:53:17

Well I've run into a bit of a problem trying to make my account figuring I'll try it out at least....

So I pick my username, do the password, pick a gender, then......nothing.

Just a blank screen and silence, no text being read, no audio cues, no nothing, and I can only hit escape to go back to the menu only to be told I haven't set up my account yet, then I have to go and get back to the same point again where the account creation bugs out.

Is it a downloaded game issue or is it simply an issue with a server or something?

I'm actually really curious for this, I've played a fair bit of FTB Minecraft so that's what I'm mostly mentally comparing it to in terms of survival and making stuff but honestly I'd just like to find my own little area and settle into the game world first before coming across anyone else ya know?

Just wish I could go make my account and actually get past this issue I'm having. Admittedly I haven't tried it just now, but when I tried earlier bout....ah...10am here, couldn't make the account like I said.

Also on Linux natively

2017-01-28 16:20:43

i guess the server is down.

Don't care.

2017-01-28 17:16:04

@DracoSelene89, sadly the server is down at the moment, sorry for the inconvenience. Don't give up, I'm sure Sam will fix it soon.

2017-01-28 18:20:30

its up again

2017-01-28 20:01:24

Also make sure that you have the most latest version, I will be willing to help you with everything regarding the game, as myself talking, an experienced player who has been playing for almost a year - now. So if you are kind of lazy or just want a quick description or something, drop me a PM at Cocoa, or just type a post here. Though, BlackscreenGaming has already done its best, thanks to Smoke, JimmyDub and Pyro, those who managed to get a genius website in order to teach the game for everyone, in the newbie guides and quick ones, as well as audios.

2017-01-28 21:35:22

well if you comparing this game to minecraft...  this game is not even close to that. the crafting is kindda  irratating.
but yeah worth to play,  it will be fun.

2017-01-29 02:27:58

why admin ban me don't alert

2017-01-29 03:38:59

admin please tell me why get me ban

2017-01-29 04:54:31

character name is wanna

2017-01-29 11:39:50

So....noobie Q but when I made my account and went to log in the music was so loud that I couldn't hear anything else, at all.

Looked in the options and there's no way to turn it down that I could find, same with the menu music.

So.....yeah. How do I lower that freaking music volume. I like the menu music I picked out, that's not the issue. It's the music when I log in and the MOTD shows up and the music, for some strange reason, is stupidly loud and drowns out everything else, screen reader, chat sounds, game sound and so on. That's one reason I logged out, I didn't want to put up with the loud music swamping everything else in the game.

For the MC comparison, I dunno if anyone is aware of the FTB mod packs but they are what I used to play and those are...well....honestly a complete PITA to set up and play, but hey, I'm more than willing to give this game a go.

So....yeah. Can I play this game with just a keyboard? My mouse cable snapped in half (frayed wires, yay) and I'm without a working mouse currently, I could in theory go play it on my laptop and touchpad but....too much effort. Besides, I like my main computer better.

Also on Linux natively

2017-01-29 11:54:59

Also server seems to be down again, tried logging in with my account I made earlier when the server was up and just got an error logging in.

Also on Linux natively

2017-01-29 13:20:44 (edited by hamada 2017-01-29 13:23:23)

DracoSelene89, I'd suggest you to take a look at the readme!. to turn the music down, use the end key, whenever you get a feeling to hert your ears, you can always  let it up with the  home key. to turn the general game volume down: shift end and  vice versa for letting it louder.
greetings.

2017-01-29 13:23:32

@DracoSelene89, to add to what Hamada said, when in the menu page up and page down are used for the music, in the game home and end. And yes, you don't need a mouse to play. I actually find the mouse quite impractical.

2017-01-29 13:44:47 (edited by sarun2017 2017-01-29 13:46:02)

please answer, why admin or developer banned me not alert
i love this game, please tell me what happened?

2017-01-29 13:54:53

I waste money to buy account, but then not play it again because I don't know.

2017-01-29 14:14:47

Mayana wrote:

@DracoSelene89, to add to what Hamada said, when in the menu page up and page down are used for the music, in the game home and end. And yes, you don't need a mouse to play. I actually find the mouse quite impractical.

Ah I missed all that in the sea of WHY WAS I BANNED!!!!!!!111 posts.

So...yep gonna go try that in a few minutes

Also on Linux natively