2015-04-03 13:01:42 (edited by keyIsFull 2015-04-03 13:04:30)

If you are using NVDA with the clicker, find the remove option for the folder you want to get rid of, route your mouse to the navigator object with nvda-num pad slash, or nvda-shift-m on laptop mode, then left click. Choose the ok button, make sure the checkbox is unchecked.
And cool thing about the trial not expiring thing. Where's the settings  folder

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2015-04-03 14:38:56

I just copy the BTSync folder located in %appdata%

Another question, how do you share folders?

I can access the dialog, but clicking on the copy link doesn't appear to work.

No link gets copied to my clipboard.

2015-04-04 04:12:25

Odd, it copies for me. When you open the share dialog you should be able to just tab to the copy button and press space.

This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!

2015-04-04 04:47:28

How do I config this program to work actually? when I tried it with jaws, when it's in web view mode. jaws just says"Document" and nothing happen. I also tried it with NVDA, but it seems that NVDA just open a forms mode.

2015-04-04 05:18:18

Did you download the bt sync clicker? If you did you can hit alt-shift-win-c when the program is focused and it should open up a web page-like window with all the controls.

2015-04-04 10:28:47

yep, I tried with btsync clicker.

2015-04-04 10:52:09

Apparently this new version has a few limits if you opt not to upgrade to pro.

You can only sync up to 10 folders, which I suppose is enough for most people.

Upgrading to pro however, costs around 40 bucks a year.

Probably not worth it if accessibility isn't guaranteed with each update.

2015-04-04 13:59:47

how do you sink with fowders?

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.

2015-04-04 17:46:17

I have just managed to download bt sync, witch was a hell of a pain until I found out about the clicker and how you can just download from their. How do you add the folder? I was able to get it to open and say link recieved, however when I press enter on the clickable I allready have bt sync 2.0 thing, it says this folder has expired. Contact the sender for a new link. Was the folder deleted or something? Or maybe I need to buy the full version and pay 40 bucks a year just for game recordings.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2015-04-04 18:26:24

Hi,

to everyone who tries BTSync with the clicker and NVDA, I also had the problem with the forms mode. Just press nvdakey+space to get out of this mode, then it should work.

2015-04-04 18:39:19

Hi
Can some one tell me how to add your folder, after clicking on the link I am on the page which is saying new link received and I see a long code on the web but I dont know where I have to copy the code or link.
When I want to click on add folder I can only select my own folder on my local disk
`

2015-04-05 07:11:34

We need a new link.

2015-04-05 09:33:01

Nah, we don't need a ew link. When you open the link with bt sync it will say it's expired, but just ignore that and join the folder anyway. I know we don't need a new link because Fadih just joined the folder using the old one.

2015-04-05 15:53:27

But I still didnt get anwer how to use this link in btsync, when I want to paste that link in the first field after clicking on add folder option, I still get error incorrect folder name, what I have to do, to join

2015-04-05 18:17:55

No, what you do is you open the link i your web browser. It will bring you to a  link accepted page. Choose te option that says I already have bt sync 2.0 installed. It will ask you how you want to open the link, choose bit torrent sync, and hit ok. You don't have to go through the add folder box at all.

2015-04-06 05:53:07

The add folder is for you to share a folder yourself.

2015-04-07 18:02:49

Thanks I dont see this page correctyly in firefoks, but in ie works well.
I was joined but no one is offline at the moment

2015-04-07 21:06:42

hello i am trying to join the fowder, accept me.

2015-04-07 22:26:08

Hi, a person by the name of ompik removed all of the bk3 playthrough from the folder. Please, don't do that again. I can restore it though. But that doesn't mean you should be removing files.

2015-04-07 22:56:16

the fowder is receiving. do i have to wayt until it finich?

2015-04-08 02:12:03

No, files will appear in the folder as they finish downloading. So you can check out the ones that are done. Files that aren't finished will have a .bts on the end of their names.

2015-04-08 03:50:27

The bt sync folder now boasts over 160 recordings, not including the massive bk3 playthrough! Over 6.5 gb of files. 17 peers. Thanks to the other contributors and those who record the reviews. Record your own, and upload them to the folder to swell the size even more. And feel free to use the comments file.

2015-04-08 16:46:18

Hi, I dont know, what is going on, but your folder wont be syncing.
My name in the folder should be kompik, but I didnt remove any files, because I dont have any files.
Every tijme, when I want to join, I hear, that this folder is up to date, I didnt remove any files I am confused, nothink is sincing and I dont know why.

2015-04-09 01:56:29

sometimes its a little misleading, did you check the files inside the folder? I don't think the meter on the system tray is really any use to us, I've always seen it at 0k, even when I first started syncing stuff.

2015-04-09 02:30:42

Yeah, the system tray status doesn't update unless you actually click the icon to open the program. So if you want real information you have to open the program.