2015-03-25 17:54:28

So I started using netflix yesterday, or at least tried to. I was already somewhat familliar with the interface from reading the guide on Apple Vis.
Generally, the idea is that you can explore and swipe sometimes and see the title of videos under each of the headings that show up as buttons. In the top right there's a search box and the top left is your genre button. The problem is, nothing really shows when I'm dragging my finger. I've confirmed with several people running different devices (I even tested this on an iPad,) that we're supposed to see all the movies/tv shows that are under said headings. However, on my iPhone I almost see nothing. Whether I swipe or explore around the screen it literally makes no difference. The only things I see at the top are lanmark and or banner, and as I swipe I'll see number relating to the season or year. But other than that nothing. I can access the search box just by double tapping the top right hand corner, but see a very limited view of the results.
I'm sorry if I've totally confused people. Its almost 3 AM and I'm about to go to bed but figured I'd at least try and see if I can throw something out there.