2015-03-16 18:36:28

Hi. What are some Accessible bible programs for windows?

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2015-03-17 13:25:14

Is eSword accessible? I don't know; I've only heard of sighted people using it to easily compare translations and such, or search for specific words, etc.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-03-18 05:49:11

Hi.
I don't know about the new version. I'm still using 7.98
It's accessible with JAWS and NVDA, although you have to do some workarounds with NVDA.

Have a nice day.
Francois

2015-03-19 14:59:31

there used to be several good ones but now it is totally messed. I would use something like: http://www.biblegateway.com

2015-03-19 17:39:40

I just use biblegateway.com. It works great, even though I've barely touched it in the past 7 years or so.

2015-03-24 04:15:05

I use a program called Bible Seeker, its version 2.04. this runs on xp and windows 7 that I have experience with anyway.
I'll try and find where I downloaded it from as googleing it doesn't bring up a direct link to the dev's site, or a simple dl link to get the program either. And I hate to download from third party sites I know nothing about.
give me a bit to hunt it  down, or follow the suggestions offered above.
smile