2015-03-14 05:58:55

Hi all,

So I have come here today because I have saw something that I found quite disturbing. I was playing Oriol Gomez's new game, Fuck That Bird, and he says that he used clips from Angry Grandpa. So, of course, me being the person I am, I decided to look him up. Well, I basically sat here all night watching his videos. My question is, what the fuck is wrong with him. Does he have some form of autism, or what, why is he such an angry person. I mean, he destroys stuff all the time when he's not happy with it. An alarm goes off on your phone and he doesn't like it, he will smash it. Literally. I just find him a very very disturbing case. So, what's your opinion on the whole matter?

2015-03-14 06:33:50 (edited by livrobo 2015-03-14 06:35:04)

There's nothing wrong with him. From what I can see, he does it for the videos. He has a large group of fans and he does it to entertain them. Here, check this out. It's a video in which he takes mail from people, and you can see that he's not always that angry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqEwroTNf9g

If a helicopter falls in the field and no one's around, it doesn't make a sound.

2015-03-14 07:02:57

I understand he's not that angry, but for some reason, I don't think he does it all for the fans dude. He destroyed Michael's ps4, TV, xbox, and IPhone. I don't think it's all fun man.

2015-03-14 10:13:47

He's bipolar, but he does have the final say over what videos get posted, when to stop recording, etc, so yeah he does do it for amusements sake after the fact, and when he's not going crazy he's actually very normal.

2015-03-14 12:30:49

Yes, it's fun! lol

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2015-03-14 16:30:38

Hello,
There are also other people on YouTube who do things like this, like the angry video game nurd, but they also post honest videos with regular reviews and things too. I don't know if they are sent this stuff as promotion or not, but that could be another reason as well.

2015-03-14 16:54:54

Dude, come down. Its all fake for the videos.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2015-03-14 18:12:35

I call it comedy at its finest, you can tell that it is all blown out of proportion for the camera and I think hollywood should give him a movie. The adventures of Angry Grandpa. I'd pay to see that, the guy, to me, is absolutely hilarious and I thank Oriel for introducing me to his stuff.

Stevie-3

2015-03-14 18:54:23

hi all, I've watched some videos too, but for this video, I only watch one, which is the angry grandpa destroying a PS4.
there are also some other videos related to this, by mcjuggernuggets.
I see jefri's father trying to chainsaw his brother's xbox one, drowning the xbox, and also wrecking jessies car.
when I'm watching this, I can't stop laughing it's really funny video, not a fake one.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-03-14 19:25:26

For some reason, I really don't believe that it's fake. I'm just not convinced.

2015-03-14 20:18:47

read the wikipedia page,, maybe that'll help.

Stevie-3

2015-03-14 20:35:01

Hi, the things he's destroying you can be sure he's buying them himself, I think.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2015-03-14 20:54:54

Yeah, thanks, the wiki article did help ... but still, it's really confusing. Why would he get out a taser and use that, intentionally? That's dangerous man.

2015-03-14 20:58:23

I think its to kind of give a slap in the face to this uptight politically correct society. He is not for the easily offended, that's for sure.

Stevie-3

2015-03-14 21:43:44

Oh I'm not offended, it just doesn't make any sense to me at all. I mean, wtf.

2015-03-15 13:52:34

it doesn't make any sense... There for it's funny.

Follow me on twitter.
@JAAAAAAY101

2015-03-15 17:04:43

yep. If  he really had anger issues that bad, he would be doing his youtube videos from a prison cell, if they'd gave him a camera that is.

Stevie-3

2015-03-15 23:27:41

I honestly never watched this guy's videos, but I might have to check them out now. What's the basic concept? Like, is there a reason he's so angry, or is it just random?
Speaking of angry people on Youtube to watch, the angry black man is also very funny. But his videos are definitely not for the easily offended, either.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2015-03-15 23:39:02

its usually him overreacting to pranks played on him by his son and then pranking him back. I'll have to check out the angry black man as well, sounds interesting. but give grandpa a chance if you are looking for a laugh and don't mind some crude humor.

Stevie-3

2015-03-16 01:02:16

Ok, cool. I'll check out his videos and see what I think.
Yeah, the angry black man usually goes on rants about different fast food establishments, and stores and stuff like that.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2015-03-16 03:10:08

awesome, sounds like good fun. Grandpa also goes on rants about current events and does food reviews sometimes as well, while always managing to break stuff.

Stevie-3

2015-03-18 01:20:00

It's comedy gold. At first i thought it was real too, but then after i actually started to see what was really going on, nah, it's so obviously fake. That hasn't stopped me from watching it though, and laughing my ass off.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2015-03-20 13:14:26

He is mad. That is all that I can say.
On one movie he destroyed something, and he was in jail for some hours.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com