2015-06-26 21:06:17

well the nearest thing to my left is my bose minni soundlink. maybe i could scare them of with loud music. lol

2015-06-26 22:54:28

Aaaaaah glad there are more victims joining my zombie hoard big_smile.

As for the flute well maybe zombies could play some nice refraaaaaaaaains!

Oh, and loud music would probably just make the zombies come faster, so anyone planning to keep zombies at bay with audio devices   will probably become part of my zombie hoard, ---- whether that be as a member or as a meal big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-06-27 03:52:41

I'm a complete walker walker, and I am a stalker stalker. I'l make you cry in the corner corner, and I'm gonna chew on you faster faster! Oh yeah!

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2015-06-27 05:03:28

Well, I'm not dead yet. So I have a chance. I have a mac to my left, no screen, just a hith voltage electric cable where it used to be. I can find gassilean,  pore it on a zomby, and stick the cable on him and run, then things'll start to catch fire. Out of the house alive people, this place's is a goin up in flaims! Lightum up up up, lightum up up up, lightum up up up, on fire! Yes! Morhahaha, good bye zombies! Dr. Bastard's out of here for now, gotta hire the blind warrior again. Prepare for grenades! Oh, am I going to far? Sorry my bad.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2015-06-27 06:42:22

@Garret, do you actually have any gassilean, or better still gasolien? Remember, this is just what items are to your immediate left not what you may or may not reach in the future, so unless your sitting on some cans of inflamable fuel it's hungry hungry eaty tasty! big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-06-27 13:21:34

I have to my left a... wooden...  table...

I'm dead. Hmm saying that though, I do live in a room, in a house, on the third floor, so come get me zombs! raaaaaar. Oh crap, I hear the zombs coming! Wait that's just my belly, hmm I'm hungry need food. note to self: When zombies come, do not confuse zombie sounds with the sounds of your stomach.

I'm gone for real :)

2015-06-27 16:42:44

Well, right now, the nearest thing to my left... is my couch. Unless I can suddenly lift that thing up, I think I'm pretty much screwed.

2015-06-27 19:46:34

i should rip off the metal tile of my window to the left and smash zombies with it. hmm no, I've chosen to turn, i'll smash everyone, oh yeah!
Let's look to the right guys, same way as the left, just change the side. I have...a pillow. Ga, I'm screwed

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2015-06-28 00:14:32

Guahahaha! more recruites to my hoard and more snackies for me! A good job Brad decided to join us at the dinner table and Audiogames.net fan goes from couch potatoe to potatoe salad, and Marta, ---- well marta just gets eaten sinse i can't think of any window zombie based wyticisms, ---- obviously I need more braaaaaains!

2015-06-28 03:32:11

You can't eat me though Dark, cause I turned. You can share some munchies with me, woo yay!

2015-06-28 04:50:54

Know what? I still have my mac in my hand, but ... care to share any brains, Dark? I'm a zomby now, cause this room is full of the virus, so I've got it, and now I need a snack. Lets see, uh, no, I remember now, I don't need chips or pistachios, I need brains, graaaaaaahahahaha!

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2015-06-28 07:54:36

Anyone who gets turned has to be at least eaten a little bit, or a little bit of them  is to be eaten, after all why do you think we zombies would be scoffing down Braaaaaains if we actually had one for  ourselves big_smile.

2015-06-28 13:48:04

To my left is a sleeping guide dog.

2015-06-29 08:49:25

K, well, I could potentually be able to whip dark into a corpse and allow the world to have light once more. Fortionatly for me, i'm in my tech filled room, at my desk, by my computer, and heres a list of everything I can reach with my left hand, and most of it is, on the left of me. So let's start with the bigger items. Right below me and to the left I have a giant computer but the thing is, I could yank the side off that thing easy, so then... I reach behind me for the nearest zomb. This computer is an old monster, and has huge fans, and even maxxing this out I can't get it above room temproture, these dang things are powerfull. I think those little fanblades to the face might hurt. And with luck, a couple could pop off and get lodged into the zombs eyes. But a computer has many butiful components and it's to the left of me, bmwahahahahahahahaha! Next we'll go for the heat sync. I'm sure the inside of that thing's pretty dang hot. With my arm still around the nexk of the first zomb, yank his lil head down and touch his eyes to the heat sync, while also reaching up and grabbing a copper coin and shoving it in well, sorta the same place? Ooh, that might suck for lil zomb boy, that coppers gonna get hot lodged into a pronged heat sync. Then if he's alive reach up for my braille plus and whip him in the face.  couple times. Ok, first zomb destroid, now I have a new item to the left, a corpse. That could be a nice shield. And besides, I could take the mike stand for my XM8500, expand the tripod in the mouth of that corpse to open the mouth up, than stand up and swing it. If i'm lucky, the teeth might hit some of the corpses aponents, and they could still be hot from that heat sync. Then, I got way more, sence my hole desk is in easy easy reach of my left hand. Ok, what's next. Ok, back to the computer. I think that a jagged cirket might be kind of sharp. That would suck. I'm not too week, get a zomb on it's back, just trip it you know, than use some old wrestling move, than well, you know, use that cirket on his neck, that would hurt. I could also use that heat sync and other components in my PC to bust that braille plus open and use the stuff in there. What else do I have. Hmmm. A zenix502 mixxer. I guess the knobs could be sharp well sort of, but again, i'd smash that on my desk and get it open, it has a lot of thinnish brittle looking plastic, another sharp weapon. And, part of my computer casing is sea threw, so if O busted it in half and swing and slashed, that might hurt. That clear sea threw plastic can be dang sharp sometimes. I still have that copper coin of course, so we could probably get an electric current going somehow with the copper, the outlet that everything is hooked up too, and this other charger I got here. Make a bit of a shield trap, disconnect the charger box parcially, than shove that copper coin in between it and put more metal from the comp on that, etc. Above me and still in reach I have this old xp labtop that won't boot, I can thrash with that too, or somehow get an overloaded voltage and boom! Not to mension, I could try slicing threw the power supply cable inside my PC, and create another current with this other USB thing, the end is still metal, afterall, and I got other chargers here, too. I have an SD card to my left, if I snapped the end of it it could hurt a little but meh, not that much. I have that XM8500 connected to an xlr, connected to the xenix502, connected by a high voltage plug, to the wall. Toss the metal part of the mic, and btw the xm8500 mic is almost all metal, throw that onto the little electric current I got running, more fire! Then, I jump up, and either run off or nock that xp labtop down on another's head, if the ones around me could compansate for the now crazy electric fire, even though the house is gonna hurn anyway. Well, then, I'll go out the door while the zombies are still in the room, with all that electric fire. And i'm really good with locks. I could easily and probably with bear hands, or with what ever I could bring with me from the room, screw up the metal on the doorknob so it wouldn't open again that easy, then just run, and let all the zombs die under my burning room, and eventually let 2 more floors above that crash down. Too bad for that horde. cause there... All dead! And in the end, instead of zombie darkness, I have a nice, huge campfire, full of light though I can't see it, so I'll be good! So dark, Bring em on! And btw yes, that is all true, I have a computer, xp labtop, zenix502, that microphone, all in easy easy reach of me. And if you think what's inside those devices you could really pone.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2015-06-29 09:49:42

Lol Samtupy,  that is some good glaven!  We'll have to wait until your locked inside the mall and discuss your brains then big_smile.

Blindndangerous however has the unique distinction of being in the same position as i was prior to my zombification, so more munches methinks! big_smile.

2015-06-29 10:18:18

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! In a... Mall? Locked in a... mall? Well hey I have a question. Mind munching on the brains of the guards and the security staff first so I have the time to get something to eat? And bew, theres a lot to my left... in the mall. I think... yes yes, I think i'll start walking down the computer isle, and wait, to pone.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2015-06-29 11:39:41

My comment about being stuck in a Mall was a reference to The re your brains song which can be heard hear which is something pretty much anyone who is at least vaguely interested in zombocalypses should hear  because it's both awesome and hilarious!

2015-06-29 16:53:06

well the only thing that I have in reach with my left hand is a beer... I guess I can gulp it down before the zombies arrive big_smile if you don't eat me I will give you a beer too... heh I guess I have no chance if you only like brains but I could try, so I smash the bottle of the wall and cut the zombie's throat... but wait... more are coming... I guess the end is near... unless I could try to jump off my balcony which I could survive because I'm on the second floor...

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2015-06-30 09:44:27

Well zombies don't generally appreciate  beers, but the broken  bottle might be a semi decent weapon, albeit as you said it's probably got a limited  zombie slaying capacity as compared to somethig more hefty.
Then again, anything that impares your coordination like alcohol when running away from  zombies is required is probably not advisable either, so you might well be zombie fodder too Nin big_smile.