2015-03-04 02:06:59

Hi Potters.

Well you might not be doomed if your sleeping has some offensive potential, ---- how loudly do you snore? big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-03-04 14:55:28

Well, I guess I'm doomed. The closest thing to my left at the moment is my external harddrive. My dog is a bit further away, however she's about the furthest thing from an attack dog you could possibly get. Maybe if I could convince her the zombies are food? big_smile

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2015-03-04 20:55:29

well! I'm screwed... nearest thing to my left at the time of writing is a water bottle, followed closely by a printer and power bar
I mean sure I could use them, but I don't think that'd end very well unless I kept the printer as a shield and just made a break for it... then again I am in school at the time of writing so that might work

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2015-03-05 09:55:33

An old pillow my guide dog Kirk sleeps on and my bed. I suppose I could use the wooden slats from my bed but I'd have to throw off the matress first and if I needed a weapon right now that would just take too long, so I'm essentially hosed.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2015-03-05 16:21:59

Guahahahaha! more meet for me and the rest of my zombie hoard! give me your braaaaains!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-03-06 02:56:25

Hi.
Oh know I'm in huge trouble! The only 2 things to my left are my cd player and my set of the x-files series. I guess I could beat the zombies with my cd player until it breaks then throw the x-files box at them then run as fast as I can lol.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2015-03-06 10:40:17

to the left is a trunk, a horn and my backpack. But im getting asleep so i'm dead! :d

After years, i finally changed my signature! But i don't know what to say :D

2015-03-06 21:24:25

I might be dead. To the left of me is a bunch of USB cables, and a 20000mAh external battery pack. but then again, right under my desk, to the left of my leg, there is a mini fridge, with a lot of drinks in it so, I'm not sure.
maybe i can either drink the drinks, or, use them as projectiles to throw at the zombies. Lol.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2015-03-06 21:53:24

Immediately to my left is a large bottle of hand sanitizer. I think it's alcahol base so I could light it on fire with my laptop charger somehow. Really though, if there's a horde, I'm going to end up feeding Dark.

thanks,
Michael

2015-03-16 22:22:19

Closest object to my left is my phone that sits inside of its charging case.  It should work as a sturdy club I can use to play Whack The zombie with, if I become sick of the zombies and myself, I can make the batteries explode, taking me and a hoard of zombies with them.

Best part is before this terrible event, I downloaded a bunch of romance songs that I play.  As it turns out, zombies are hurt by love!  Who knew boy bands were good for something? smile

I'm probably gonna get banned for this, but...

2015-03-16 23:27:57

Zombies are hurt by sapi love ballads? not true! and Here is the proof

I think the two most effective here have been Drumbs with his alcoholic hand sanitizer, which definitely gets mcguiver points, and Deng, though whether he has more cans of soda in his  fridge than I have zombies in my hoard of evil undead! Guahahaha!

2015-03-18 21:08:04

Those zombies are the exception to the rule.  Every race has their outcast that usually ends up rebelling anyway.  Perhaps that zombie will join my adventuring party along with a few other humans! smile

I'm probably gonna get banned for this, but...

2015-03-19 04:26:09

First human: let's eat!
Second human: yeah, let's eat!
Zombie: let's eat yo..er..I mean let's eat!

This is not a signature.

2015-03-19 11:44:02

One of the Eamon games has an amnesiac zombie who is a bit like that, he fights along with your party however when he remembers he's a zombie it's munchy munchy! big_smile.

2015-03-19 19:58:52

Hahaha, the nearest thing to my left is a used dvd-r type disk, I don't think it meets the purpose, does it benefit in the fight? big_smile

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2015-03-19 20:48:17 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2015-03-19 20:50:30)

Guys please help me, I don't know what to do, the nearest things to my left are a used dvd-r type disk, then a television, and below it there are a ps2 and ps3 devices, and, hmmm, what the, guys, the zombies reached me, guys please help me, dark, please do something, I don't know what to do, they'll attack me, they'll kill me, no, I think I'll use the compu... ouch

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

2015-03-20 00:28:57

Well Muhammad, as you might have learnt earlier in this topic, I fell prey to the zombie hoard earlier on, so I'll definitely do something for you, ---- something with my teeth! 

Welcome to my hoard of undead, the pay isn't good, and the conversation isn't exactly sparcling, (there's only so many ways you can here the word braaaains), however the food is superb and there is plenty for all!

now who's next on the menu? big_smile.

2015-03-20 08:55:34

I'm dead of course

2015-03-20 10:06:45

Wow, good, what an awesome world, but unfortunately I'm sad for my death, oh, am I that crazy, sad for myself hahaha, I was really kind person big_smile
Oh wait, can I eat something here? ah thanks dark for guiding me big_smile

Kind regards!

2015-03-21 20:18:29

Welll, assuming if any zombie forces come. To my left, I have a recorder and socks. In my pocket I have a watch. And a very easily openable door to escape through. Downstairs, I have a kitchen, with all sorts of tools to start a fire. And knives, spoons, etc. I also have my phone plugged in, so assuming I catch a zombie hand, I could slice the circuit and eelectricute their hand. Also, don't forget that I have a garden, a park, and a garage. And if memory serves me, bee divisions reside in the garage. What would happen if I were to, say, open the door and disturb the bee flock? I'd have an entire army attacking the zombie forces! I think if they were to exist, I'd possess more than a destructive chance. And I could also inform the police, who will inform the government. The international community will know and America will come to the rescue once more. I think I have the whole world on my side. And if Zombyworld does exist, we might be able to nuclear bomb it...

2015-03-21 23:51:29

got my handheld bop it advanced device, a gameboard, a brailler , a bow for a violin and a bottle of deodrant to my left. my chances are quite good. dark, you're going down! mwahahahaha!

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2015-03-22 19:54:58

I think I have a fighting chance, on my desk to my left, I've got a pickle jar full of coins, a wallet, a charging case, a laptop plugged into the wall that I can short out and use as sort of a flame thrower and two bulky wireless headphones, not exactly weapons, but any port in a storm as they say... oh and a random sort of heavy lamp thingy that I can sort of use as a club

2015-06-26 17:00:04

bringing back the topic here.
on my left there is a cupboard and there is a USB cable.
in front of that is an unused TV and an unused PS2 console.
I bring a hammer, so when a zombie come at me, I'll just knock them with my hammer and I plug an electricity and I electricute the zombie.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-06-26 19:18:36

To the left is my walking stick, a big braille book and a flute. Woo, as a crazy walker, I'm gonna use my flute to charm you all, then smite with my cane (walkingstick), and then enjoy my meal, oh yeah, rofl. Imagine a zombie playing flute.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2015-06-26 20:12:30

The nearest thing to my left is my coffee cup, I guess I could scald them with hot coffee, but I'd really rather drink it! :-O