2016-05-03 15:44:13

guys, cody voice on google drive another link incase the dropbox link will not work
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByJXN7 … sp=sharing

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2016-05-03 15:56:13

wooo. downloading now!

2016-07-24 22:51:33

Datajake has also mirrored the voices on his site.

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2016-07-24 23:28:50

Ah, nice. Good to see they won't be disappearing anytime soon. They are quite amusing if nothing else.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2018-10-23 11:18:02

Hello everyone!

I would like get the Flex Voice, there is a tts recorder app and tts, not screen reader.
So, there was a text field and the person could write the text and could play or record in the mp3 format.
The Flex Voice could hungarian language.

In what other the Flex Voice as the Flex Talk?,

I found the Flex Talk in grosgang.com

Best regards,
Thog
----

In my grammar workbook the author is wrote that:
"The illiterate is like the blind man."

2018-10-23 19:50:51 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2018-10-25 05:00:15)

I tried to recently make a voice with modeltalker. Recently means May and June of this year.
I do have a very decent, I would say top off the line audio technica condenser microphone, and normally record my musician colleagues using an interface. It is surprising how outdated those people still are. For one you are forced to use their client either in desktop for or in web, and for, uh, for two? lol.  support is not really helpful. They always, in a rather lazy way, rejected any problem I had, saying it was my computer, my system, my processor, everything was my fault basically.
When their client has been written for no more than xp, and this system totally exceeds their recommendations for ram, ETC
its a windows 10, redstone, i7 processor at 2.6 ghz, 16 gigs of ram, solid state drive. Can't beat that by long with cheaper computers, either. I have used this to track a live performance and simultaneously record 16 channels of audio through USB and while that was in progress this did not stutter a single bit, and then they  are just unscrupulously and shamelessly saying I have a bad machine.
When I asked them for the sentences I should record, if they would have been given as a list to me and then I could use my professional digital audio workstation to export all of those into really fine quality wave files they just refused it saying that you should use their client and their client only. I told them in a sarcastic manner, that well, so much for wanting people to record using pro equipment and so much for their assurance of quality that apparently their quality is unmatched because they are making the definition of quality themselves.
It was a cruel harsh way of saying,.. too bad, I tried to give you probably the best I had, but if you are not going to have an attitude for progress then I am absolutely done with you.
Its sad, but true. Hopefully they will advance one day. Still, I am pretty much appalled at their response, such a simple thing to do and we could have worked together on some really nice things but alas, they are corporate bigots.

I can talk to Cody and see how he exactly did his but I am afraid it was too tedious for him as well.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2020-03-30 03:20:22

Hello, I happened to hear about the Cody and Jake voices through google. Can a user with the Jake voice please post their copy online? I believe this TTS voice will make great use to the public.