2015-03-01 09:55:19

hi all IOS users.
first of all, I know this one is a non-cracks or hacking stuff, so delete this topic if this jailbreaking is also related to cracking.
secondly, my 4S is running an IOS version 8.1.3. my question is, can I safely jailbreak on this version of IOS? if yes, how can I do it without any sighted help at all? also, what is jailbreaking and any risks that I'll take after my 4S was jail broken?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-03-01 11:20:24

Jailbreaking is not illegal, but is expressly lawful in the European Union.

m

2015-03-01 16:09:34

if that's legal, I'll try it.
also, I heard that when your IOS is jailbroken, you can add some tweaks to the settings, like startup sound, coppying other voices, toggling SSH and more.
but, for my phone that is running 8.1.3, any jailbreak for this version of the firmware? do I need to backup everything first before doing this jailbreak?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2015-03-01 16:22:42

Hi guys.

There isn't a jailbreak method for iOS 8.1.3.

If a helicopter falls in the field and no one's around, it doesn't make a sound.

2015-03-02 15:12:10

if there is no jailbreak, can I downgrade to 8.1.2?