2015-02-27 12:21:31

hi all, Iphone users.
in my 4S I've installed many keyboards, including japanese: kana.
the problem that I'm having is, I don't know how to type some japanese letters like N, ga, da and many other letters. also I don't know how to change my typing from hiragana to katakana, or hiragana to kanji or vise versa.
so, how do I write a japanese letters on an Iphone or any other IOS device?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-02-27 15:19:35

Is there a voice mark / dakuon somewhere? I'd expect that to let you type the voiced sounds.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-02-27 17:01:53

The easiest way to get japanese typing working on an iOS device is to use the japanese romaji keyboard. Tbe a little easier.he Kana keyboard works, however each set of characters only shows up when you hold your finger for a bit on the first character in the set and get the list of alternative characters. For example. You hear ka, and keep your finger there until alternative characers show up. Then you can drag around and get the other four characters in the set, plus some other ones. Like I said. Definitely usable, but the romaji keyboard might

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2015-02-27 17:01:55 (edited by hanif 2015-02-27 17:04:03)

I don't know, but I think there is a voice mark.
also thanks for the tip, definately will add the romaji keyboard to my keyboard list on my Iphone.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2015-02-28 18:30:36

Ok now i have no problems righting it with the romaji keyboard.