2007-08-22 19:06:13

hey guys,People are telling me that someone went on railracer and sadi that they were cj from the forum.  Look, I do not have it, I did not crack it, and I will most likely never get it.  If anybody knows who this person is, just post it here.  Please tell me if you know.

Connor

2007-08-22 19:16:57

I've no clue what is going on, but perhaps this is something you could ask Che from Blind Adrenaline about? Not sure why someone would want to impersonate you specifically though.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-08-23 02:48:22

how can I contact him?

Connor

2007-08-23 12:40:51

e-mail him at [email protected]
by the way, i've just thought. when the person said yes, another question may have been asked at the same time as i asked about the forum. perhaps, i could be mistaken here. i don't know.

2007-08-23 17:47:45

and he will know who this guy is?

Connor

2007-08-23 18:12:08

Hey. I really dont know who would do such a thing cj, th first time I read tht topic i was like "no wayyyy! cj?get rail racer? but it wasnt that" so now, like, who's this guy trying to be you? Sure as hell not me; I  have not bought it yet, or packed it whatever. no no no no no no no. not for me. well buying it, im all for but packing no god damn way. I might buy it--or wait till christmas as I really dont feel up to getting a game right now. Or something. dont know. CJ contact CHE and ask everywhere you can. here obviously, everyone on msn etc

2007-08-23 18:23:16

i messed up. i think i messed up. see my last post for info. anyhow i don't think it's really happened, it might be me and my judgement see last post for more info.

2007-08-24 17:09:31

no arron someone else had said something just like what you told me on msn

Connor

2007-08-25 02:15:46

Waitl Wait. let me get this straight. someone, who is calling them CJ from the forums, is saying you packed railracer? Well, I talk to you a lot: on the phone, msn... and you didnt tell me you did. and i believe you didnt. infact i dont even think there is a pack for railracer. if there is, post here, so we can rat it out and tell Che!

2007-08-25 04:21:54

Okay, to make the problem go away in a tearing hurry, anyone with administrator access on this forum could compare notes with Che regarding IP. If IP matches, it's very likely a true bit of information.
However, my general feeling here is to just bloody ignore it. So what if people say things or assume things? Either it's true and you'll hopefully get caught, or it's not and you've got nothing to worry about. I'm sure no one is going to try and bring you to extreme justice about something like this without first checkingtheir facts.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2007-08-25 07:38:53

i saw cj on the scoreboard. but yeah. I'm arjan on there, I'm not cj no way.

2007-08-25 12:47:27

Jade, a couple points:
I believe at some point Che said on here that you can only play on the multiplayer server if you have a fully paid up legitimate version. Presumably the server and client communicate to verify this.

Also why would he -
Firstly use a name that he is known as already if he was using a hacked version
Secondly then go on to make noise about someone impersonating him?

I would lean to this being a misunderstanding probably still. I can imagine many people using the initials "CJ".

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-08-26 02:56:12

Oh, I'm not trying to claim he's guilty of anything wrong. In fact I probably think he isn't.
...But that's why the second half of my post is there, y'know...the part where I suggest he just get on and ignore it. If he's guilty of anything bad, he'll hopefully get nailed; if he isn't, then beautiful. I'd be apt to believe the latter than the former without proof, I was in no way attempting to negatively impune CJ here.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1