2007-08-22 16:40:11

Hi,
What do you guys think about whats happenin at ace games look at the site at the news archives. Whatya think?

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-08-22 16:42:18

What do you think about the RPG, its awesome in my oppinion. Here's just a main topic for ace games discussion, say what ever you like and i will work on it, discuss games in the future you would like from us, etc etc etc.

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-08-23 03:43:16

Hey,
First off, lose the big logo. It makes the page take way too long and I just hit escape, I didn't listen to it. At least make it smaller!
Well, I see you're modding logd. I think that this practice is becoming very popular, but when are you going to make a game of your own? I'd also like to know more about the game engine!

2007-08-23 12:31:23

the reason the logo is taking so long? it's a wav file! but you can access it through this link:
http://www.acegamesonline.net/audio/web/logo.wav
it's cool. some of you might recognize the voice actor, hint, hint!
it's not me, though. but it's someone from the forum, not saying who though. buahahahahahahahahaaaaa! that'd be fun, a guess the voices game.

2007-08-23 18:18:23

Yes, it would,  know who it is but I am not saying. You might be able to guess; why not compress that logo down to an mp3 file? it took forever to load in my brower too. its too big.

Ah so you modded that? i didnt know that lol. ok. so like, when we gonna make some games! when I say "we" i quit x-sight, now for ace games. its a looooong story.

2007-08-24 01:09:54

Heard the SFX on your site a360. Pretty neat. I wonder, as readers open a page that they immediately start reading it. NVDA does that. So with your site trying to play a sound file and the reader is firing off too that it might get confusing. I just put a soft music prelude to my site thinking it may not interfere with readers. It may, so some feed back there folks on your recommendations for a bit of sound as you go to a web site?

Yo

2007-08-24 01:23:23

Hi, I always hit escape when I go to a site with a sound logo. I'm there to read the site, not listen to a logo. The logo is for the games. I mean its cool, but it shouldn't be so long.

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2007-08-24 14:45:43

That's a bit much for a game logo... and I have to speak to you about your voice actor. wink

2007-08-24 23:43:23

ok,
I would like you guys to try to get a good shooter out there: I don't really like rpg's
anyway's drop the logo, from everybody else's comments its to long.
I'll will check it out too.

Connor

2007-08-26 02:29:43

Hmmm well, I must admit the logo is slightly a pest sinse it does take a while to load, cool as it is.

I also have a question about the Logd game. I've played Logd before, in fact it was the first online text game I played about five or six years ago. i generally get a hankering to give the game another try each year or so, get to about six Dragon kills, get board and rap it up for another year, by which time the version has changed and there is more stuff to do.

which version is ace games running? What races, modules etc have they got going?

I believe the last version I tried was version 110 dragonprime eddition found at http://pqcomp.com/logd/ If Ace games is running a more uptodate version then I might considder giving the game a try.

Logd is fun, though as I said, I always found it had a bit of a finite lifespan for me in terms of boardom, sinse the basic game concept just repeats and repeats, and there does come a point when you've tried just about everything (until there's a new version of the game to play at least).

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-08-27 01:05:33

lol. tommy we took lee!! oh my god! i will just fix the logo up i will post a link to it like the pcs games does.

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.