2015-02-23 05:55:19

hi. doing a it online programming course from http://www.upskilled.edu.au/, certificate iv programming and they use  Lynda.com and they are redesigning the site for screen readers, a video training site, and I am on the beta team. so. one of the subject will be doing in a few months, after I do the first c # assignment, then do the subject working with xml, then that subject, then the mobile  subject. now, looking at doing a web based mobile accessible game, space invaders. have done a console game in vb 2010 in 2011 or 2012 for my diploma web site development  wsi.tafensw.edu.auand got my diploma web site development and did a contact call centre in html, dream weaver, my sql, wamp, php. and did a hangman console game using the Microsoft text to speech anna voice. you have 13 turns to make a word out of six letters, if you win,it displays the word, and a bugle sound, if you loose, a sireon goes off, then you have the chance to play again, or to quit, then you have to have pickard says exit program, then press any key, and when the game starts, it speaks what the game does, and then a sound clip, picard saying he is lucutus of borg. a real star trek nerd. okay, back to present. so think about doing it html 5 and java script. needs to be accessible to the blind and also visually pleasing to the sighted. have got visual studio 2013 community edition, eclipse for java, have got xamerian for ios and android. so, any tips, tricks, getting started. has any one designed a web based mobile game, and any ideas, or any other suggestions. please send via [email protected]. marvin.

2015-02-23 09:00:37

Hi!
Does this website give certificates to people not in the US?

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.