2015-02-15 06:16:37

Yes, we have another! site updates topic. Blaime this on considerable hard work and dedication, ---- both by me, and by the Agnet Cyberelves, ---- or rather by me upon the Agnet Cyberelves and by them only when acted upon by me, it's like a pure newtonian system, (especially when I apply the laws of force).

Then again I'm not all bad, when Stinky and squeaky came to me yesterday morning and asked to have Valentines day off so that they could go on a romantic date together I was quite obliging, indeed I told them that nothing would please me better than for them to give each other their hearts and spend the rest of their lieves together, ---- they were so happy, but it won't last.

No really, I didn't do anything synister at all, ---- honest!

Either way here are the updates.

Fixed typo on Prometheus: Eternal wars, plus Added link to download Vipmud soundpack, thanks to Burak for the link.
Grail to the thief: Entry, description and links.
Solara, slight entry cleanup.
Heaven and earth war 1: entry and description.
Star traders: Entry, description and links.
Fixed price info for Inquisitor's heartbeat now that the page is back up.
Heaven and earth war 2: Entry and description.

Fixed Typo on The Inquisitor .
Slight cleanup to Codename Cygnas, plus added a note why the game is classified as a gamebook and not an Audio adventure.
Added link to Pg13's space invader podcast to entries of Sonic invaders, Sonic invaders (Agame), Troopanum 2, Alien outback, MArch massacre: attack from space and World of war.

Sonic invaders (Agame): Expanded entry with actual details of gameplay.

Removed the definite artical from titles of Inquisitor: chapter 2 the village and Inquisitor: chapter 3 sisters in dream.

Clokmud: Entry and description.
Fixed Typo on A dark room.

Created new genre category, First person adventure, cleaned up and updated game genres page, read it Here.
Changed genre to first person adventure for Colonel Zeeg, Sarah and the castle of witchcraft and wizardry, The nightjar, Papasangre, Mortalmaze, Terraformers, Kirt wolf, shrine of The Links, Papasangre 2, the museum of memories, Slender: lost vision.

Changed genre of Aremapetol to arcade games.
Changed genre of laser breakout to stratogy games.
Changed genre of deathmatch: project alpha to side scroler.

Blindside: entry and description.

Added details of Dradel, Bingo, Zombie dice, Cards against humanity, I doubt it and Tossup to Rs games client entry. Also added note on the new voice chat system and changed genre to donation sinse people can now donate to Rs games.

Updates by Aaron:

Fixed  link to the full version of Superliam.
Added entry for Random Adventure roguelike and place holder description sinse currently the game isn't %100 accessible.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-02-15 12:01:16

Hi Dark, the prometheus vipmud link is wrong. It's for the mush soundpack. The vip soundpack can be gotten by bt sync or dropbox. For dropbox you need to send mail to [email protected]
For bt sync the following key is needed:
BU3OQDJZLTTVVL56N7EUV74MUEKC7FHUF

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2015-02-15 14:03:33

How size is the archive?

2015-02-15 18:57:53

I thought you said the link was to the vipmud pack Burak in the last topic.

Also i do wish there was propper hosting and people would stop using these cleaque orientated closed services.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-02-15 22:09:24

No, I didn't think I said it that way.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2015-04-19 15:23:17

I have a problem with this mushpack. If I install it into regular Mushclient it says I have to use Muschclient 4.92 for the install to work. Now, I know AlterAeon uses mushclient4.92, and that's fine, I have a seperate Mush-z install for that. But because Prometheus Mush soundpack requires Mushclient 4.92, I now have to break my mush-z for AlterAeon, to play a game that doesn't want to run on Mushclient 4.94 clean install. I'm sorry, I'm unable/unwilling to do that. I did that once before, and had to uninstall and reinstall mush-z to get AlterAeon to work again.
I like Prometheus, but it's kind of hard to do combat without sound. Also it'd be nicer if one can get the vipmud soundpack without having to struggle with BTSync.

To know, and not to do, is not to know.

2015-05-17 13:05:42

hi,
good work dark, keep it up.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.