2015-01-30 16:04:32

Hi, all.
I would like to get a mixer, but I'm not sure what it should have. I know that it should have more than one bus, but I don't know much else.
I would like to use the mixer to play audio on my computer to something like skype. It would also be nice to plug my phone into it.

Help will be greatly appreciated.
Francois

2015-01-30 17:43:19

here is a mixer to look up. Try to look up the behringer zenyx 302 usb mixer. It is simple, and very easy to use.

2015-01-30 17:49:13

How are you going to plug your phone into it?

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2015-01-30 20:10:50

Your phone would go in through any standard 3.5 MM jack or 6.5 mm jack with the other end of the cable as a 3.5. Any mixer that has multiple channels will work for your purposes, I think, though I only have experience with mixing boards at event venues and I'm not sure if a home mixer would be any different.

Discord: clemchowder633

2015-02-06 14:28:18

Hello all. I would just like to comment on this because I do have a mixer of my own. I have a Mackie profx 8 channel mixer and it works great! I use it for studio recording and radio broadcasts and I do have some mikes plugged into it. I also, can have my phone go through it as well and here's how I do it. I do it by RCA cables and one end of it has the 2 plugs that you plug into the mixer and the other end of it has the 3.5 MM jack so that I can plug anything into it like my phone or what ever else I would want to use it for. If you guys have any questions about this method, let me know.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy