2015-01-28 18:50:33

Hi!
I have one question.
I am novadays interrested to binaural beats. Binaural beats are produced, when two tones are generated in headphones and result is a branwave entrainment.
For example, 140 HZ left and 149 right generates frequention alpha, which is to relaxation or presleep.
I don't know, what do You think about It?
Thank You, Marco.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2015-01-28 19:23:47

That it's an interesting effect, but I have yet to see any credible research as to the actual effects of such entrainment in any shape or form, and consequently place all claims about its positive effects very, very firmly into alternative medicine. Very.

My Blog
Twitter: @ajhicks1992

2015-01-29 10:46:28 (edited by paddy 2015-01-29 10:49:03)

I tried them once, but stopped using it when somebody told me that it could have serious effects on your psyche. In other words, it may change some functions of your brain which are perhaps unreversible. As an example, people with heart problems or other nasty health problems should not use special binaural beats at all.
I am scared using them, because everybody could create those and even though the title may say something like "relaxing beat", they could've even mixed some other interesting tones in it which does something else to your brain.

Feel free to check my blog at
http://www.patrickdembinski.org
Aut enim do tibi, ut des, aut do, ut facias, aut facio, ut des, aut facio, ut facias.