2015-01-21 22:10:47

Si, I'm running IOS 8.1.2 on an iPhone 5S playing Papa Sangre, but turning is not working.  It's acting really wonky.  I go to swipe to turn, but it doesn't register, it turns but not the direction I want it to.  It's hard to explain..

Has anyone else had this problem?

Best Regards,

Luke

What game will hadi.gsf want to play next?

2015-01-22 03:07:05

Try changing your settings to use a different way of moving around.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2015-01-22 17:59:49

Hi,
one thing you need to make sure of is that the home butten is to your left.
Because when the game opens, the IPhone switch's into the landscape mode,
and the voice over should say "Home button to the left. or "Home button to the right."
In papa sanger's case, it should say "Home button to the left."
You need to hold the IPhone where's the home button is at your left, and the speakers to your right.
hth.

2015-01-26 10:50:42

And if it's Papa Sangre 1 I'm pretty sure you can't switch how you turn.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2015-01-27 03:12:44

BryanP is right.  You can't switch motion modes in the first game.

It seems like the controls are reversed.  I have to hold it so swiping is at the bottom of the screen, and the feet are at the top.

Best Regards,

Luke

What game will hadi.gsf want to play next?

2015-01-28 03:43:44

That's odd. For me it's always been the feet at the bottom and swiping at the top.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2015-06-09 21:25:41

hi all
i have question
papasangre work on
i phone 5 s?
thanks

2015-06-09 22:33:39

Funny, I've run pappasangre 1 on my Iphone five with Ios 8 and there wasn't an issue. I'll give two a try with this recent update and see if I have the same problem.

@sswwaaiikkee
yes,  I've run pappasangre on my Iphone 5 so I don't see why it wouldn't work on 5s unless there is a more wide ranging bug.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-06-09 23:22:54

thanks dark
i m buy papa sangre 2
now

2015-06-09 23:50:56

ok dark
i m try play papa sangre 2
i think its ok but why i m walk very slow
maybe i must of voice over?
thanks

2015-06-10 06:50:02

hey so papa sangre 1 you cannot change to any mode, sad because it would be really smooth with gyro mode.
when I move in papa sangre 1, I usually try to slide in the middle of the screen, so i am not sure whether up or down t swipe.
To move around, you just need to swipe in a flicking motion, without holding onto the screen for so long. as well the way you swipe flick, actualy makes the character move the opposite way. i.e. swipe flick from centre middle screen to right centre screen, makes body turn left. The longer you swipe flick with your finger still on the screen, the harder the degree of body rotation.
hope this helps!

"He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes; he who asks no questions stays a fool forever." - Chinese proverb
"dwell in peace in the home of your own being, and the messenger of death will not be able to touch you" - Guru Nanak
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. - 1 Corinthians 13; 4

2015-06-10 06:52:05

i.e. swipe flick from centre middle screen to right centre screen, ******
I meant swipe from left centre screen to right centre screen!!!!

"He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes; he who asks no questions stays a fool forever." - Chinese proverb
"dwell in peace in the home of your own being, and the messenger of death will not be able to touch you" - Guru Nanak
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. - 1 Corinthians 13; 4

2015-06-10 10:32:58

I also would like a gyro mode for pappasangre 1 and for Nightjar as well, but you can't have everything and I'm guessing that would be a major modification.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-06-10 14:38:55

The thing I noticed with Papa Sangre 2 is that movement sometimes tended to get sluggish. I'd be trying to run through the buring house and it was like sometimes it would take a second or two for my footstep to register, by which time I died. I've also never been able to beat the second time through that place when you're going after the musical notes to free the girl. It was really pronounced on my old 4 and I still noticed it a bit even on my new 5S.

2015-11-03 05:22:17 (edited by flyby chow 2015-11-03 05:23:21)

hi guys, i was very fortunate enough, to be given a i pod sixth jen,16 gb.
by my sister, for working hard, and dilijantly.
but, i have a question, i am using I O S 9.2 and papa sangre 1 crashes when u start it up.
is this something that can be fixed, in all of you guys experience,
i did send an email to the developer, 2 of them to be exact and no reply yet.
sadly the walking ability in Papa Sangre, 2, is indeed lagging.
i am now stuck at the level with the little pengwen trying to munch me.
and then when he does not. i either fall through the ice, or? the meen little bair chows me.
this is because when i try to walk,
it either freezes up for a second or 2, or, does not seem to register me walking.
since i am new to apples products, do u guys no if the developer normally updates there stuff? or should i ask for a refund.
i brought the bundle with nite jar and the 2 papa sangres.
and being new to apple with the motto of, it, just works. stil fresh in my mind, and me going. ok? i can do this?  lets try it? my first game experience,
was a little uh, crashy, smile.
but, the first game is not playable since it crashes the moment u press the begin butten, and then when it says, ware headfones,
it just closes. nite jar is almost the same,
behaviour.
audio defence and papa sangre  2, is the only 2 playable ones so far.
i'd appreciate it if you guys can perhaps tell me if its something i am not dooing rite. or is this a known issue in the games,

There's a place for me in this universe.

2015-11-03 08:41:15

Well chowy, first of all, welcome to the apple world dude. I hope you like your iPod touch 6th gen. That's awesome.
As you can see in the update history for those games that crashes, the devs has not updated those games in a very very long time.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2015-11-04 11:27:57

thank you deng, its quite fun, and i am having huge fun, permit me for asking a question slightly off topic. but i am curious. i am trying to enable the GPS so my i pod can give me directions for driving and such, but on the eye fone it speeks to you, but i cant get it to speek directions on the map on i pod. is there something i am dooing wrong? it shows me the map. but it does not speek, for example, it does not anounce turns and things like that. it just keeps quiet. as for the pappa sangre games. i can say that the second one does seem very very nice. so it is a pitty they did not update it. if there's any other games that you guys can recommend me trying, i'd be happy to do so.
i'm trying blind legend at the moment and it seems fun!

2015-11-04 13:24:26

I the IPod touch has a few major difference from the IPhone. First is clearly no built in phone nor no built in connection to the cell networks. Another is no built in gps. Yes it has the maps, and yes it can guess where you at by looking at the near by wifi networks, but it has no GPS reciever built in and has to depend on apple's data base of wifi netowkr locations to tell you where you are at. Another thing it doesn't have is a built in compus. Other then those things, it is ruffly the same. The sixth gen also doesn't have the bigger screen that the IPhone 6 and 6+ has. So basicly, don't depend on the IPod touch for your gps reciever kind of things. Anyway, the IPod touch does make a good IOS gaming and music playback device. Ok ok ok, music playback is debatable depending if you wish to use ITunes to get music on to it. HTH.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2015-11-05 03:49:52

laughs, thank you CW. that is a few handy tips there. so? now the fun question. what, games can you recommend, since i wil thus use this little i pod as a gaming device? i am really enjoying it.
my over all experience with apple has been ausem so far. well? i had voice over speeking to me in all different languages upon my first activation? and i aksadently selected wrong language. so it was fun getting out of that screen, but over all, i am enjoying this device.
So as not to hi jack this topic i'll have to make a different thred, if i have any more questions. smile

2017-08-09 13:11:03

Hi, I a little bit alive this topic.
I am having ios 9.3.5 on IP 4s. Second papasangre working, first not respective when select level, colleagues see the food steps and the bones, but no sound nothing only the music.
Is it because having 1.2.2 or I should to get something with ios 8.?
Thank you.