2014-12-23 21:27:24

hello, there is a new bt syn Folder containing more than 320 gb of audiobooks! this Folder is not maintained by me, ist maintained by matteo hapta also known as narf here, but i'll provide the key here.
one note though: a lot of stuff in there is not leagally downloaded and also contains one or 2 adult audiobooks/audiodramas, so browse at own risk. here is the key.

AW6O4CPPN47TABL6VONL7NLXATMBGCNAX

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2014-12-23 23:08:12

Are these mostly audiobooks with sounds, or just audio books with voice, also, is the quality good?

I don't have very good download speed, and I don't want to waste my time with horrible 64kbps quality, so that's why I ask before hand.

2014-12-24 00:57:29

Hi defender.

I'm downloading the folder now and will update this post with the answer to your question quite soon.

I'm gone for real :)

2014-12-24 01:44:59

Hi,
I thought, bt synk wasnt accessible?
Where can I download it?
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2014-12-24 04:43:07

Hello.

I deleted the folder from my bit Synk  it wasn't downloading and remained at 0 kb.

2014-12-24 08:32:18

It was probably indexing, with a folder that big it would take a long time.

2014-12-24 09:46:58

wow, that's quite big. I can't get it.

2014-12-24 11:17:52

hello, yes most of the books have very good quallity. they are both Audio books with just a narative, and also Audio Dramas with sounds and Music most of them from graphic Audio. bt sync is very accessable, however you Need Version .3 to use it propperly.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2014-12-24 11:52:26

Hello,
As a moderator I'm going to have to ask this question: are a lot of these books available for purchase still, or are they rarer finds? If the former then I'll have to give a mod warning, it's illegal. For the latter though, I can see why this could be useful to keep the rarer books. Might I suggest searching around and seeing which audiobooks are still available on iTunes, Audible, etc? I'm also sure that graphic audio have an international store where you can buy their stuff, the trouble is I don't know if that includes everything they sell.

2014-12-24 11:56:59

hi,
i am the guy who is maintaining the btsync Folder. graphic Audio doesnt sell a lot of their Audio books internationally, so thats why there are a lot of graphic Audio books in the Folder. There are also several audiobooks in the Folder which i couldn't find on iTunes or audible because some of the books are not being sold in my Country.

2014-12-24 12:07:59

Hi.
"defender ah that's true. But I was waiting for around ten minutes and it was still on 0 kb.

2014-12-24 12:41:47 (edited by gellman 2014-12-24 15:48:07)

@aaron

Legally it doesn't matter if, where or whether the books are still on sale.

It is still copyright  infringement -- namely of the exclusive reproduction right -- to make them available without the permission of the copyright holder.

Also note that the copyright is separate for each work -- the spoken narration of a book in the public domain enjoys its own copyright protection independent from the
underlying literary work.

So if you download and make available a literary work from Project Gutenberg, you are in the clear provided that the work is no longer under copyright in your country, but the publisher of the audiobook may still claim copyright in the audio production, and it's therefore not legal to make the audiobook available without his permission.

An audiobook originating from a cd or tape casette is certainly still under copyright protection, and it's no legal defense that it has gone out of print.

And that's the reason why copyright sucks.

On a technical note, BT Sync is not anonymous, everyone participating in downloading  is also making pieces of the folder available to others in the swarm.

m

2014-12-24 16:43:03

it would take more than 10 minutes to index that large of a folder. I'd suggest waiting for it at least overnight before you give up.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2014-12-28 19:49:20

Is BTSink a BitTorrent client like µTorrent?

2014-12-28 20:54:05

Hello.

Bit cynk, is a program kind of like Dropbox.

You give someone a key, (A string of numbers and letters.) They put that key into the program, choose where they want to save the folder that these files and folders will go into, click on or tab to okay and press enter or space, then you wait for your files to download. There's no limit to the amount of space. You can download huge folders. The only limit is your hard drive, be it an external one or a internal. Oh and you need a version of bit sync that is not the updated one since that one isn't that accessible.

I hope that helps and if not, I'm sure those with better knowledge will be able to help.

2014-12-31 15:09:50

Hi,Looks interesting. Giving it a shot at downloading to my external. this should be fun!

Underworld Tech.
Accessibility from us, to you.
Visit us

2015-01-01 11:15:26

did i mention that this Folder grows nearly every week?

2015-05-14 12:35:19

Hello
Sorry for bringing this up, but it was urgent. Anyone who still sync this folder and find some sounds and some stupid darkgrue thingy, or whatever weird stuffs that shouldn't belong there, please just ignore it, or if possible, remove it. I accidentally shared stuffs that shouldn't have been there, but now it was already there and i couldn't do anything with it.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2015-05-15 20:54:53

Hello
I recently joined the folder and I am syncing it at the moment.
I am at about 9.5 gigs and approx 369 files.
Can someone tell me how large this folder approximately is or how many files it contains?
I am just wondering how far I am with the files.
Greetings Moritz

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2015-05-15 22:32:03

hi
@simba
the folder is about 460gb in size. it contains an English and German folder.

2015-05-16 01:15:57

it actually contains english, german and some random awesome crap. I'm glad now someone deleted my stupid folder. I'm sharing you guys some of my horror zombie audio crap, so we all can enjoy. I don't have folder for some of them, like all twd audiobooks, but you can probably identify it anyhow. Sorry in advance

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2015-05-16 02:07:22

this folder looks really interesting...
I'm joining it now--got some stuff that I can contribute as well I think...
I don't think I'm going to be able to download it all in 1 shot though--internet usage...
Thanks for sharing...

2015-05-16 02:59:02

Well, I won't try it, unless I got 1tb external hard drive. big_smile
anyway, thanks for sharing.

2015-06-24 10:33:49

Sorry for bringing this topic back but...did someone accidentally sync tts and games thingy and loads of folders in the audiobooks folder? It's cool man, but this is the audiobooks folder, not general folder...blah, goodbye my disk space.

2015-07-13 16:08:58

My computer says 0 kb/s up and 0 kb/s down

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie