I do believe everything is sorted now.  The time is finally here! Going live in approximately ten minutes.

My Twitch.tv channel can be found at:
http://www.twitch.tv/wintergreenkitty

Thumbs up

Sorry, longest ten minutes ever, haha.  But we are officially live as of this second.

Thumbs up +1

hey Aprone, I saw the parts event seems to be on again, what was that command to actually build some stuff to give to others when you found the parts?

There's a place for me in this universe. and our journey continues on, together

Thumbs up

I'd just like to once again extend my thanks to everyone who was able to join me for the maiden voyage of the Swamp live-streams, and of course, my deepest gratitude to those kind souls who gave the channel a follow.  I must say, it's so much easier to give my full attention to the stream chat whilst playing an audio game, hahaha.  Hope y'all had as much fun enjoying the content as I did providing it.  Looking forward to future Swamp adventures, along with a few other games I'd like to add to the schedule.  I've heard some great things about Cast Aways tonight from you folks, so I'm going to do some looking into that one later today.  And of course, Manamon is on the schedule for the future.  Also, I've recently heard absolutely excellent things lately from a few different sources about a game called Code 7.  Going to do some looking into that one as well, if the community would be interested in a playthrough of that game being streamed.  Alright, well I'm off to bed for now.  Until next time.

Thumbs up +1

Hannibal and Quacker wrote a very nice story, titled the night before SwampMas.  I enjoyed it so much that I recorded myself reading the story, and it can currently be heard in the safe zone of map 2.  Don't miss out!  This story, and the 12 days of SwampMas song, stop playing after December 25th.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

Thumbs up +1

Hello, today I wanted to play Swamp, but when I was in the choose your character menu there was no character there. It just says create new character. Could have my char Foe been deleted?

I'm a great kitchen golfer, you'll see,
so, come on!
Let's play golf in the kitchen!
Cause I'm the great kitchen golfer!

Thumbs up

I see the character Foe on the server and in the database for your account.  If you continue to have your character list show up blank, please contact me through email so I can work with you to get it fixed.  Sorry about this.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

I have to say am lovoing the event, and the night before swampmas story is really funny

Thumbs up

can I have the story recording? my acount is out of time so I was not able to listhen it, but I'm curious.

Thumbs up +1

Here you go firence:
http://www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/Nig … ampmas.mp3

- Aprone
Aprone's software

Thumbs up +1

Hi Aprone,

It is still possible to change the name of the character?

If yes, how to make?

Thank you.

Thumbs up

Does it have something to do with the import command?

Thumbs up

Normally there is no way to rename your characters, but I have in the past gone though and renamed them for people.  There is a command on the server that's something like rename or request rename, that lets you add that request to a log on the server for me to see.  Sorry about not giving the exact command, but at the moment I'm not at the server and I can't remember what it is.

One of these days I'll set aside enough time to take that log of requested name changes, and make them happen.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

the command is:

/renamerequest and the name you want

Thumbs up +1