@3100
I really like this idea. The only problem seems to be the taking damage sound. Some of them are far to long.
Now a suggestion: I would like to see Tracer from Overwatch.
As said, great idea, although it is strange that you don’t hear the same voice as your friends.

“Who is more humble? The scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us, or somebody who says everything in this book must be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of all the human beings involved?”
― Carl Sagan

Thumbs up

"As said, great idea, although it is strange that you don’t hear the same voice as your friends."

That's when you tell your friends to download the cool voice mod and be on the same page! smile

Thumbs up +1

Hey apartrone any luck finding and killing the crate not counting bug?  Would it but possible to post a patch just to fix that or is that not reasonable, don't know so just asking.

Thumbs up

Aprone, you've created the best audio game that I have ever played. It's been a long time since I've played, but I will do so soon. I commend you sir for what you have done in the audio games community. Just wanted to say that.

Stevie-3

Thumbs up +1

Best audio game is damn right smile

Thumbs up +1

I hope to be able to pay for my next 6 months next month. But, it sucks as my birthday is tomorrow. Lol

Thumbs up

Thanks guys, and also happy birthday Sean.  smile

Life has been keeping me away from the computer a lot lately, and the time I have had has been spent on little things that aren't as time-intensive as sitting down to debug Swamp code.  I will definitely tackle those bugs and get them solved, I just need to find some good blocks of uninterrupted time to do it.  I've found that on days when I get 10 minutes here, 15 minutes there at the computer, I can mess around with little projects, but I can't work on larger things like Swamp.  By the time I start to get my brain back on track with everything going on in that code, it's time to walk away, lol.

I've also been having a wonderful time with my web host again.  Last month I spent 2 hours and 40 minutes talking to tech support trying to get them to fix their server emails, since people weren't always getting the emails from the website when they wanted to change their passwords or whatever.  It was fixed for like a week, then it slowly started bugging again.  This month I've been exchanging a lot of emails with tech support, and got stuck on the phone with them again a few days ago for at least an hour.  It amazing me how hard they try to pass the blame off onto me or something else, when every time it ends up being something they're doing wrong on their end.  Ugh, I loathe talking to tech support.  tongue

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

question, how do you fix the bad file name or number error again?

Thumbs up

For many people, that error means they haven't downloaded the latest patch.  For others, deleting their progress.ini file tends to work.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

hi. yes aprone, that's why i don't usually go with web hosting plans and i got my own linux server, cause they have srious issues with different stuff and they blame it on you. or, if you really want a good web host you can use host gator. if you aren't using that already, but i highly doubt it just for the simple fact that your website is slower than an usual website hosted on them.

Thumbs up

I wish the dead pool voice was a bit softer in terms of him taking damage his screaming like a girl and saying my kidney is a bit overwheming when you're being swamred by zombiesd in a mission. also wish we hasd some ryn reynolds voice bites for deadpool lol. but  I love the mod. Thaniks for putting that together it's great!

Thumbs up