2018-06-19 07:52:13

Hi.
@fatih: I'm still hosting Swamp version 3.7 on a link I posted a while ago. I asked Aprone to put the link in the first post for an alternative host if it's stable, but I'm not sure if it has been done.
Just grab this zip file, download the version 3.8 patch from Aprones website, replace the files and it should work.
The problem is the download of big files are not stable from Aprones website. Therefore I help by offering an alternative host.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-06-19 22:18:31

hi aprone so what we got to look forward too in the near future? anything new on the swamp front?

2018-06-19 23:35:29

First of all, hey everyone, this is Hunk.
Finally can post! That was more trouble than it should've been just to be able to finally have this on record.
As many of you who might've seen me plug this on the game itself. Renholder and I have put together a massive voice mod using some of the fan favorite popular characters from various mainstream games and medias.
Currently there's over 40 voices in the folder, and it's still being worked on regularly.
I recommend you back up your original voice folder before replacing it with ours in case you end up wanting the original ones back. ANd feel free to mix and match some of your favorite original voices with ours too!

The link to download is:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9l6rh1n5zn0a … 9lnRa?dl=1

I suggest reading the read-me file first before anything else smile

2018-06-20 03:36:18

I wonder if we could get top and bottom of buffer keys for the chat and the other one whatever it is called, the one where it stores what you found. I play with sapi so the screen reader doesn't interrupt itself with keys and so  forth, but if I miss it, or a chat message, I have to hold down the key until it stops scrolling. Also, I would prefer to not play with sapi because I don't like how my voice always changes and I have to change it back, this would make playing with a screen a little less annoying.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-06-20 08:07:11

Hi Hunk.
Welcome to the forum. Nice that you finally have got your issues solved by posting.
Thanks for sharing the voice pack. May I make an alternative host for this as well, or better, put it on the Audiogames archive?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-06-20 11:18:19

Sure thing SLJ, post it wherever you see fit. The more people using it the more it makes it worth it to put in the time to do these mods smile

2018-06-20 23:56:34

wow sub 3 is just so dead at the moment. right now hardly any zombies or loot.

2018-06-21 01:58:59 (edited by phoenix1991 2018-06-21 02:28:45)

Hi, Phoenix here. I am trying to make a campaign, and I am having an issue. When I reach the required amount of XP to reach the next level, I do not get it. Am I doing something wrong? If so, please tell me exactly what I need to do, as the campaign guide is kind of confusing. Thank you!

Phoenix

2018-06-21 06:42:17

Hello

I am trying to download swamp, but every time I try it doesn't ever seem to finish it. I have a windows 10 system and any help would really be appreciated.

2018-06-21 07:25:12

@Phoenix1991: Campaigns do not level you automatically. You'll need to have an event that detects when player xp has crossed the threshold to level up, then use the level up command.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-06-21 12:26:21

I don't know if this is the right place (probably not) to report bugs, but I have one. Its related to the graphics modes, which I do play with. On map 1, there is a very harsh slow down when approaching the north or west map border, but none when approaching the south or east, as long as approaching the south means you're away from the south, so from the southwest corner to the northwest corner, then running along the north border until it hits the northeast corner this issue persists. I can run around the south border, and the east border as long as I don't go close to the west border or the north one with no problems. This also happens when too close to the northern border of sub1. When this happens, there are black lines along the very edge of the screen that sort of fill down into the blue border a bit, but when I'm along the south border and the east border, those lines are not there, I think figuring out what's going on with those lines will be key to nailing this one.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-06-21 15:16:33

Ironcross, are you using version 3.8 or 3.7?  That should have been fixed in the newest 3.8 patch.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2018-06-21 15:48:19

Where do I write the command? If I try to write it in the chat box, nothing happens. Do i need to write it in the campaign script file itself? Thank you!

Phoenix

2018-06-21 19:37:08

hey aprone any luck with the zombie respawning issue?

2018-06-21 19:59:24

Sadly no.  I had a few days I planned to work, but ended up working on non-computer projects that came up for some family members.  One sister in law had a plumbing problem that required all the pipes from her meter to her front yard water spigot be replaced, and the other sister in law needed help with a landscaping project.  I haven't really sat down at the computer for more than a few minutes since Monday morning.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2018-06-21 21:06:30

@Aprone It says 3.8 when I start the game, just checked.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-06-21 22:52:11

Hi,
Can anyone help me out with the future map?
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
I start out near the helecoptor on the roof and I don't know how to get down below, I've trie pressing enter on the helecoptor and tried walking around it but I just keep on hitting walls. Could someone please give me a hint on how to get started? Thanks.

2018-06-22 03:22:32

hi aprone,
I was in a 200 crates chemical mission with 6 players
seems zombie respawn bug affecting the missions too
when you doing with players
that doesn't happening when I do solo thought

2018-06-22 04:50:36

That's strange, my friends and I just recently did a 4 man chemical warehouse mission and the zombies had no problem respawning what so ever! lol It got kinda hairy in there.
I think our crate target number was only 100 crates, wonder if that has any baring at all. Also, the zombies were basics.
HTH
smile

2018-06-22 08:29:59

we used the 200 crates with 180 db
you will hear zombies running in outside some a few,  but not like huge swarms

2018-06-22 09:33:01

Yesterday, I realized how big a difference it makes that Swamp no longer feels like wading through molasses at level 1, and considered if I might get online more.
Then I read the word "only" applied to 100 crates, remember the levels of inflation, and went back into my Hobbit-hole.
I am a filthy casual.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-06-22 17:48:24

I tried to sidestep with A and D but its not working. am I missing a file or is it a bug?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2018-06-23 01:49:46

I seem to have lost some items recently, I did not die or anything.  Anyone else experience this?

2018-06-23 19:31:22

I haven't lost any items, that I know of. And my side-step function is working fine. But when I was in a warehouse last night, I hit the key to start a voice chat, which is normally the F key, I couldn't use the voice function, but none of my other keys would work either. Couldn't fire my weapon, or move or anything. It was very strange, and terrifying. lol I had to alt+tab away and then back to get it kick started back to a normal state.

Not sure this will help Aprone, but, I use the F key to see what direction I'm facing, and the G key  for the voice function. Just so you know what key this was associated with.

Then later, a friend had the same situation when he went to go use the voice chat keystroke. In fact, because the letter he uses for the voice chat thingy is the same letter as part of his password, he couldn't log in till he rebooted his PC.
Very freakin' wierd!!!
sad

2018-06-23 20:58:54 (edited by keithwipf1 2018-06-23 20:59:20)

@ post 2768
Its easy enough to get down off the roof, just look for some stairs in the north wall and go down.
Hopefully you know that if you stay in there too long something biiiig and hungry will try to squash you flat! wink