2007-08-02 16:27:33

Hello. I tried to go to the destroy the castle part of dragonslayergames.net, but it made my browser crash frequently. I don't understand is there some bug in my ie7 or can anything be done by the dragonslayer deam. The other games were really cool and I really liked them.

Languages don't influence the way we think, but they still have a world and worth in themselves. Celebrate your mother tongue, the world is a diverse place.

2007-08-08 20:09:26

Hmmmmm. Contact the webmaster about that. The html might have an error in the code.

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-08-10 03:57:49

Hello,
As most know, I(tommy) have been very inactive. I have had lots to do, and totally keep dsg off my spectrum(more in another post I'm going to make).
But in answer to your question: it is most likely a bug with ie7. I use ie6 and have no problems.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

2007-08-15 03:40:16

hmmmmm. I have IE7, and have no problems with the site at all. maybe a spelling error.

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-08-15 17:18:10

So destroy the castle works fine for you and you have ie7... Hmmm, that's interesting. I haven't worked on destroy the castle in at least a year(more!). If you can describe your problem, that'd help. I haven't really worked with JavaScript much since the reopening of dsg(that game was even from the old site). Hmmm...