2014-12-13 12:08:45

Hi, When I restart my computer, it switches back to Microsoft anna. I keep resetting the voice to e-speak. I use windows7 64 bit and I am doing this via the 32-bit control panel. I will be happy if you help.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2014-12-16 17:14:16 (edited by Ethin 2014-12-16 17:14:56)

For 32-bit, go to c:\windows\system32\speech\speechux\sapi.cpl. For 64-bit, go to c:\windows\syswow64\speech\speechux\sapi.cpl

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2014-12-16 19:02:38

What i mean is in tired of doing the way you say every time i restart my conputer

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2014-12-17 17:14:03

I'm not sure, then. Are you sure there isn't a program that utilizes that particular voice? If there is a program that starts up when your computer starts, and it uses microsofot Anna, she will automatically be the new, default voice. I'm not sure why windows does that. Its microsoct for ya.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github