2014-12-08 05:43:19

I'm not really sure how to start this post but hear is some weird things I can do with my vision.

1. X-Ray vision
I have some sort of X ray vision. It goes like this if I clothes my eyes for a wile and ware a blind fold and put a object in front of my eyes. My vision will get brighter and I can kind of see strait through the object.

2. Brightness control
I don't know how this happens but some times I can get my vision to ware everything is very bright like white becomes blinding and everything is really crisp. My eyes kind of feel hot when this happens.

3. Bright eyelids
When I am sleeping my eye lids get very bright. It kind of looks like some one is shining a light in my eyes with my eyes closed.

4. orbs of light
Some times at night when I clothes my eyes I can see colored balls of light. Most times there in red and white. This also happens when I'm coming out of a dream the white light appears.

5. Night Vision
This some times happens along side of the X Ray but it is different. At night if I think hard enough everything in the room will become bright as midday this only happens when I have my eyes closed. But when I open my eyes it fades away to night.

6. Black light
If I think of a black light and I look out of the corner of my eye by my nose it will look like the same purple a black light is.

7. Flicker Light
When I have my eyes closed I can some times see flicker light in my eyelids kind of like lightening. Well guys that is all I have for this post please comment below if you have anything weird about your vision or you have a weird trick you can do with your vision.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2014-12-08 16:22:44

Hi.
sounds like you should visit an eye doctor.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2014-12-08 17:06:57 (edited by camlorn 2014-12-08 17:07:37)

Yeah. I agree, at least if the symptoms are recent.  You don't want to find out that it's something horrible we could have treated 6 months ago but not now, and we're very sorry but you have a year to live.
I'd also hazard a guess that your vision is progressively worsening.  Having hallucinatory effects in that case is apparently pretty common: the brain is losing an input so tries to fill it up again.  For the few people I've talked to, this manifests as inaccurate vision-by which I mean being able to see that the light is on when it really, really isn't.  For me, some of it is "seeing" things accurately that I get from other senses, mainly echolocation-I can only do this sometimes and not consciously.  It varies person to person, but progressive vision loss has all sorts of strangeness.

My Blog
Twitter: @ajhicks1992

2014-12-16 10:44:23

Hmm, sounds like it could be the Charles Bonnet syndrome, or some form of hallucination. I would advise seeking naturopathic treatments before going to an allopathic doctor.

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy