2007-07-30 02:58:17

Hi, I recently got a BrailleNote MPower running KeySoft 7.2, and I had a few questions. First, I'm having a problem with KeySync. When I synchronize, it says there has been a change when there really hasn't, since I haven't modified anything, and when I choose to leave the PC's copy or the BN's copy, the other device ends up with duplicate records. Any idea why this is happening? By the way, I'm using Microsoft Outlook 2003.

I was also wondering where I can get the specific wireless card that works with the BN? Thanks

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2007-07-30 03:51:07

Yes mike, I know this doesnt answer your question, but the wireless cards are... discontinued, or not sold anymore, I hunted every god damn place I could for them: ebay, amizon, this, that...
As for key sync I dont use it; I just plugged it in. As for outlook, a interesting idea is to remove all of your addresses from either the bn or outlook, and let them sync each other. So lets say you remove it all from your bn, plug it in and sync, the pc should automadically be synced with the bn, in other words, your bn will now be a clone of your pc's records if I am not mistaken, as I have only used the key sync only once.