2014-11-18 19:17:14

Hello all,
So recently, I've been having a go with the iOS camera. I'm really happy, for instance, with the app called TapTapSee.
It's easy to share photos with that one. However, one feature I also liked was the ability to save a photo to the camera roll with a tag.
So, I next tried the regular camera app. I love that VoiceOver says if there's a face in the shot.
However, my question is, is it actually possible to name a photo once you've taken it? I ask this because the photo I saved in the camera roll with TapTapSee actually says what it is, but the other photos just say photo, although it does say if there's a face in it which is nice. But I'd love to say, for instance, call the photo a selfy or something similar, without having to create an album. I will however, learn how to do that too.
Say I also take a photo of a friend, I'd like to put my friend's name, or nickname, as the photo label/name, afterwods, not automatically, I don't mind naming it myself, but it's knowing how to do that.
Is this possible?

2014-11-18 19:59:45

I believe this is available in iOS 8 though I don't recall the particulars unfortunately. Perhaps a quick google search might find the information you want, or looking around applevis.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2014-11-19 15:44:05

Hi,
@cx2: I already tried both, and no luck really, which is surprising to say the least.

2014-11-19 17:53:31

speaking of which, is there a possible way of face recognition, say, I take a friend's picture and name it XX, and next time I take the same friend's image, the app automaticly recognises it as being XX?

friends:
come and join my
facebook group!

2014-11-20 00:15:30

Hi,
I don't know if that's possible. I'm actually still trying to find out how to name a picture at the moment and am having absolutely no dice. At least, though, the camera is uable. It's just a shame that you can't seem to name a picture, because, say I went to a palce and took lots of photos near each other of differnt things and would like to name them so I don't forget what they are, for instance.