2014-11-17 02:16:28

Well, y'all, after some very difficult work on our part (we had to switch between more than 3 projects at a time) we have released Snow Race version 1.0.1030.105! There isn't much new, but I'll describe a few of the new features:
• New menus: About this product and Software Updates
• More gear and characters
• Ability to create new characters, tracks, and gear (as always)
• New snowboards
• New points system
• And... Well... Much more?
You can download it here! Have fun playing Snow Race! Note that this is, unfortunately, the last version of snow race to ever be released. But don't worry! We've got more projects and games coming out every month (or is it every day, year, etc?)

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2014-11-17 03:05:11

nice job with this.

2014-11-17 03:18:07

Awesome I'm going to download it now. Thanks for the game!

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2014-11-17 03:37:48

For though's of you who are wundering, i'll be soon roling updates out to dm pa as well after the storyline is fully finished. One thing ethin completely forgot to mention, because the bug fix was just applyed today, is the new feature where the game constantly runs in windowed mode, which fixes the compatibility problem on most systems. It also fixes the alt tab problem. I do intend to support this to a sirten extent, but I think for now the focus is just bug fixes. Anyways, for though's who couldn't run the game before, this is your lucky day and have fun.

Check out the new reality software site. http://realitysoftware.noip.us

2014-11-17 04:07:58

what the...
what A cool game! thanks!
I thought it was payed haha.

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!
:D

2014-11-17 04:36:42

Hi.
It doesn't run for me at all. I'm using windows eight  with the folder x 86 I know that means something but I've forgot it since it's so late. But its' okay, I've tried it on a vm and it's a good game.

I'm gone for real :)

2014-11-17 04:52:54

If I pause the game, then resume it, the program crashes. windows xpsp3 here.

2014-11-17 04:55:39

Thanks for notifying me about that bug. I'll check it out. And program files x86 impacts how good things run as far as I know on windows 8.

2014-11-17 05:02:47

Hi, curiously enough that bug hasn't appear to be their on my end, both stable and testing. What did you do to cause that?

2014-11-17 05:11:49

How do I get the full version of this game? I want to buy it, but I am trying to go to the webpage where it says you can get it in the instructions, and it doesn't open any page. Nothing comes up. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2014-11-17 05:39:05

Hi, the game is full. I had pland to make it payed but decided not too.

2014-11-17 09:55:14

Ethin wrote:

Well, y'all, after some very difficult work on our part (we had to switch between more than 3 projects at a time) we have released Snow Race version 1.0.1030.105! There isn't much new, but I'll describe a few of the new features:
• New snowboards
• New points system
You can download it here! Have fun playing Snow Race! Note that this is, unfortunately, the last version of snow race to ever be released. But don't worry! We've got more projects and games coming out every month (or is it every day, year, etc?)

hi. Please post a documentation for the new version

2014-11-17 11:19:16

Wow, downloading.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2014-11-17 16:01:47

vlad25 wrote:
Ethin wrote:

• New snowboards
• New points system

hi. Please post a documentation for the new version

There is no need for a documentation; the game is quite literally self-explanatory.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2014-11-17 16:03:56

@all of you who use windows XP, I do not support windows XP. You need to upgrade your copy of windows to at least windows vista. Windows XP cannot handle the symantics of the game, nor can it support the OpenWindowedScreen function since it is just plainly out-of-date.

My Github

2014-11-17 17:07:09

ok. but telme how can I go to explanatory?

2014-11-17 17:10:18

Hi.
Nice to see a new update to the game, but quite sad to hear that this might be the last release. Keep up the good work guys. big_smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2014-11-17 17:44:14 (edited by vlad25 2014-11-17 17:45:22)

but if is the last release we can't play multiplayer.and isn't fine this release. Please make a new release with multiplayer and more features. And why is the last release?

2014-11-17 18:01:10

Because multiplayer was quite a difficult one to implement, let alone maintain with all that work. And its the last release because the more I add to the game, the harder it is to update the code. Pluss snow race really already has all the basics implemented.

2014-11-17 18:19:09

hey. i love the game, but i can 't access the tricks list. i go to it in the pause menu, but mothing happens. would that be to much trouble to fix?

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2014-11-17 18:27:51

I'll see about getting it implemented.

2014-11-17 18:34:58

How do you do tricks and stuff? Ther'es nothing about it in the instructions. Is there like a tutorial or something?

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2014-11-17 21:26:01

When you get in the air, you'll here a clicking sound, this is your boards nose. Hold w to increase it, s to decrease it. The hire you have it, the more tricks you can do. The best thing to do is to raise it for a bit, than lower it. Tricks are done by holding down a set of aeros, like this. Left and up is backside 180. Left and down is front forward flip. Up and down is tail grab. Right and up is rost beaf. And up and z is stailfish. Note some of the tricks won't work unless your balance is right or your nose is high enough. Lower it to something good though for landing, like a medium nose position.

2014-11-17 21:55:36

One thing that Danny forgot ot mention is that A and D turn you while in the air. Here are the full set of key lists:
Left, Right arrows: Turn in either direction
A (in air): Turn left
D (In Air): Turn Right
Escape: Pause game
That's really all, except the tricks keys.
Oh, and P checks your points, T checks the total tricks you've completed, E checks how many wipeouts have occurred since the game started, and D checks your speed and tells you if your accelerating or not.

My Github

2014-11-17 21:56:48

Oh, and who voted "no" in the pole, which is the other 14.29 percent of the votes? I wasn't expecting that but... well... I'll have to get used to it.

My Github