2014-11-16 21:41:42

I'm trying to download a playlist from youtube, with absolutely no success. I have the box for only downloading individual files in the playlist unchecked, and it says downloading one of forty when downloading, but it only downloads the first video and then just stops.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2014-11-16 22:34:32

Hello Hayden.
Where are you downloading the playlist? I've noticed that when you download a lot of videos somewhere where there's not a lot of space it will just stop downloading instead of telling you there isn't enough space. Try a couple of different folders in different areas and see if that makes a difference.
Hth.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2014-11-17 16:57:15

Hi,
Thanks but that wasn't the issue; I have hundreds of gigs of free space on the disk in question. As it turned out later, upon inspection of the playlist, I noticed that many of the videos had been made private; my original cursory inspection was less than thorough. I suspect that the engine in Media Downloader has as little chance of accessing private videos as does any other engine.

Best Regards,
Hayden