2007-07-26 23:52:07

hello all,
where can I find a sight where I can download the pirates of the caribbean soundtrack for the first movie?

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2007-07-27 13:09:45

hi,
have a look on itunes. you can buy mp3 versions i think. i dunno if you need to subscribe or not. or you can look on amazon for the audio cd. otherwize i don't think you can get it for free, it won't be legal.

2007-07-27 18:31:01

Very true. I got it from Amazon (UK naturally) on a physical CD.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-07-27 19:11:41

so who here has watched it?
what is your favourity track

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2007-07-27 21:54:16

i like the music in the movie in the following places:
when captain jack first comes in there's a certain tune. quite cool. then when illisibeth is being chaced by the pirates. that as well has an action packed musical section. and of course the main tune that we all asociate with the films, "he's a pirate". at least that's my association. also the association is "yo ho, yo ho a pirates life for me!" from the disney theme park ride. which by the way has recieved and updating with music and captain jack and barbosa have been added in certain places, particulally the cannon scene. there is a ridethrough which is live, and there are 2 different versions, disney land and disney world. disney land is better. i unfortunately don't know the show numbers though. but you can find them at pbarrie.libsyn.com and tov.libsyn.com, both disney podcasts and if your interested in the disney parks give these a listen. trapped on vacation also does universal. that's all i'm saying on that subject as i'm drifting off topic.
thanks.
regards,
aaron

2007-07-28 07:34:47

He's a pirate is good, but Skull and Crossbones works well too. There is very little on the Curse of the Black Pearl track that isn't good to very, very good.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-07-28 20:58:15

i have not heard skull and crossbones, or have not found it yet. but i've heard my friend listen to the music on skype, he ripped the cd. but i want to buy the cd myself.

2007-07-29 00:59:35

Skull and Crossbones is track 11 if you ever get chance to listen. It is just a little longer than He's a Pirate which works well, He's a Pirate is very strong but a little brief sometimes.

cx2
-----