You might contact the admins, if you couldn't find those logs. I'm sure they will try their best for helping you.

Thumbs up

Is the server down? I got no connection what so ever from it.

Thumbs up

Hi guys,
i can't connect to prometheus, maybe the server is down?

Thumbs up

yes,the server is down.

Thumbs up

can't get the soundpack working, help please

Thumbs up

ok, but when is the server come back up again?

Thumbs up

i don't know

Thumbs up

Greetings.
I just decided to write here cause seems this is the only place where staff are still posting something sometimes. I know there are some issues with server etc, but as I didn't enter in the game for some time, just was wanting to know if there were any announcements about updating stuff as someday admins promised, or it's just a server crush.
Thanks in advance and have a good time everyone.

Thumbs up

yes its down. and all i know is i went to log on today, and thats when i realized it was down. i dont know if there was  announcements saying that the game was going to be shut down temporary  cause i havent ben logged on in a while.

Thumbs up

Greetings,
Arguably, I am not the person to post here, being the admin of another mud, however, I thought I'd air one side of the story.
I've noticed also that prometheus sadly appears to be experiencing dayly, if not 48 hourly crashes, which is detremental to continuing gameplay. There has, to my knowledge, been no announcement about the game shutting down, nor when it comes back up, do the hosts either give a reason for, or apologise for the, server crash.
That being said, I may simply miss subannouncements, as, stated above, I run my own mud and am very rarely on for long periods.
Either way, I hope y'all have a pleasant day.

Thumbs up +1

If it goes down, now that another host has server access it can be bought up very quickly.  We are looking for the reasons it keeps crashing and are working to fix it.  but it takes time.  There are a few ideas being talked about in light of these crashes, none of which I can disclose at the moment.  but we are working our best to fix the constant crashing.

Thumbs up

I logged in last night wit the mushs pack only to find out nothing was working in it. the hel is going on?

Thumbs up

Y'all wanna know what happened? here it is. Jack, Konsta, PrometheusMOO, whatever he goes by these days, had a trigger-happy mood in which he'd randomly add patches and unneeded builtins to the MOO server. This in tern started causing all these issues, e.g. Server shutdowns, panics etc. That, combined with the fact that their only 2 competent coders quit after Jack did nothing but log in once in a while, bitch about a change which everyone else seemed to enjoy, and then went off and broke things again. Not looking to start a flamewar here, just simply pointing out the covered up explanations for the server crashes and the declining of the game as of recent. Thanks!

Thumbs up +1