2014-10-20 05:36:46

Hello everyone. So before I begin telling you whats going, let me tell you a few important things first. I'm 14, and I turn 15 on december 17th. Ok, here we go.
So, about a month ago, I moved into my new house, but never got to meet the next door neighbors till about a week ago. I met the girls and there brother yesterday. theres an 11 year old, a 14 year old, and a 16 year old. I like the 16 year old. I've hung out with thim, and them with me, for about a day now. I even went to have chili with them this afternoon. My problem: What if the girl finds it creepy that I like her? I mean, her birthday is on may 14th so she's not fully 2 years older than me, but still. She's the only one who's really really talked to me. I mean I talk to the other girls, but I almost listened to this girls favorite song today. I'm really confused. And also, I'm nervous I'll get friend-zoned. I don't want that again. Any advice would be welcome. THanks.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2014-10-20 07:26:25

Hi ghost rider.

What I would say is, go with your heart. Meaning, you feel like you like her. Ask her weather she likes you in return.

The thing is, you're young, if she says no, not that I'm saying she will but if she does, there's plenty more women out there and honestly at your age, I'd not worry about that kind of thing. Just be friends and if things go anywhere, then let them.
I'm not saying don't dream about her, don't enjoy having ideas about her when you're alone. no way! Do that, and enjoy every second of doing that. Heck, masturbate to the idea of her doing things and you doing things to one another if that's what you want to do. Don't be afraid of feelings, sexual or otherwise. Feelings are what make us, us. They won't go away no matter what people tell us.

When I was around your age, I didn't have "the talk." my family didn't like and still don't like talking about the... s... word. Stupid really, when you think about it.

So I had feelings for women I met, older or  the same age as me, it didn't matter. I still masturbated to the thought of those women. And enjoyed every second of it.

So what I'm  saying is, enjoy life, cause sometimes adults are right, but mostly they're wrong when it comes to this kind of thing. Ans if you're family aren't like mine and talk about sex openly, then congrats, you've got a good family there.

I hope this helps.

I'm gone for real :)

2014-10-20 08:10:30

I would say talk and be friends. Get to know her and then ask her if she truly likes you.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2014-10-20 09:29:52

hi.
brad I totally agree with you. I was in the same situation as you when I was younger, my family didn't give me the talk too and this had some repercussions such as making me feel guilty for liking a girl. this had to do also with religion but this is an other matter.
ghost rider I suggest you try to be her best friend and get to know her better, if you go too fast she might refuse you. and don't forget that being her best friend and listening to her troubles helps a lot.
I wish you good luck man...

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2014-10-20 12:49:33

I agree. Try to be her friend and then se what happens.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2014-10-20 23:04:51

I've posted this in another forum but I think it'll help.  It'd a dating/general advice podcast that gives all sorts of information on this kinda stuff.

Here's the link:
http://theartofcharmpodcast.com/

As for what I've eperienced with the friend zone,  I'd say the best thing you can do is to not rush things too quickly, but try to spend time with her, and make it somewhat obvious that you're into her.  If she isn't you'll know.  If that's the case, no problem.  It'll suck, sure, but if you're able to move on, chances are she's friends with other girls who are just as attractive.  In that case, the friend zone doesn't always have to be a bad thing.

Signature

2014-10-21 03:30:40

Hello. Thanks for the advice. She went back to Chicago for the week and I was texting her today and offered to take her and her sisters and friends to a new movie thats coming out. I hope, HOPE, I can get her to sit next to me at the place without being too obvious about it. I couldn't stop thinking about her today. When I got the text saying hi from her, my day was made. Corny, I know, but... Yeah.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2014-10-21 17:37:46

I like the girl next desk, obviously not like a friend, but something more. smile If both boy, and girl feel something for each other, they don't hesitate to say it to each other. This is true and is supposed always to be.

2014-10-23 02:07:10

It sounds like a crush or some form of young love.  Trust me, I've been down that road.  But if you truly believe you have feelings for this girl, take it slow.  Develop a stable relationship with her.  And if you find that you can't handle rejection, then you have to settle the issue of asking her to be your girlfriend in the first place.

When it comes down t it, you have to tell her how you feel.  If you ever wish to progress forward with a person, whether it'd be an intimate relationship or a strong brotherhood, let them know.  Express it.  They won't know until you tell them.

Best Regards,

Luke

What game will hadi.gsf want to play next?