2014-10-11 01:36:01

Hey gang. so I don't know who else uses this, but I'm having a blast with it... it's doing wonders for my anime and Japanese interest to have this program which can now even read hard-coded subtitles from MKV files. My question is... has anyone else noticed that one thing it messes up with is reading the same subtitle multiple times? They display correctly from what others tell me, there's just a small issue with my sapi reading them more than once. Also, in the latest versions of KMP... apparently Window-eyes support has been integrated. Has anyone tried this? If so, how does it work? Lastly... I wish subtitles could be read aloud using NVDA. that'd make things so much smoother... not to mention give a way to interrupt speech which currently doesn't exist. lol

Discord: clemchowder633

2014-10-11 05:29:54

Hi.
Why not write to the KM player people and ask them if NVDA.dll or something can be put in there folder or program and make it  use NVDA as one of the possible output speech methods?

I'm gone for real :)

2014-10-14 09:22:47

Firstly because I wanted to see what others' experiences with the program were like... and partially because I'm not sure how much effect writing would have and have been too busy to. But I have considered it.

Discord: clemchowder633

2014-10-15 20:57:54

I don't even know what the KM player is. smile