2007-07-17 05:13:09

I don't know what our dedicated squad of Devs' have been doing this summer, as updates and new games seem to be popping up more frequently than popper mcpop's special super fast pop up toaster.

anyway, thom ward has extended the exceptionally fun beta version of his Montizuma's revenge game with a handy patch which adds some new sfx, squashes some bugs, and includes a learn game sounds menue. You can get your hands on it By visiting the Usa games site With all this, my anticipation at the release of the full version of Monti is growing as we speak.

then, Che martin has pumped out yet another game update to the exceptional Rail racer, ----- with the frequency these have been coming out, I'm wondering if Mr. Martin ever sleeps?

this time it's a language pack which converts all the Rail racer audio files into German. Apparently updates to the convert the Sapi speech, as well as packs in other languages will follow, thus expanding the audience of this great game!

With all the recent rail racer related ramblings in the Audio games news, people will probably already know where to go for all things Rail racer, but for sake of consistancy, you can get the game as well as updates, extra tracks, and the new German language pack Here on the Blind Adrenaline site

I'd now better dash, before someone else rights an update!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)