2014-10-04 07:53:48

Hi!
I sometimes practice a meditation. I have a question due to this fact. How You have experiences with meditation, who practice It?

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2014-10-04 10:27:25

Well hello,
I sometimes just sits there meditating when I'm bored or when I'm too anxious of something. Experiences? I felt very relaxed during the meditation, and I can sometimes imagine my troubles going away. The strangest thing I sometimes encounter during meditations is that sometimes I felt slightly disconnected to the real world? Well I don't know how to better describe it, but you'll fell something strange, like you're floating in the air. Sometimes I also feel energies around me from others, which is freaky, scary and annoying.

Team rocket's blasting off again!

2014-10-04 10:54:11

Me too. Also, during this stat I sometimes saw some light or dark, in My mind.

2014-10-04 14:21:12

i also meditate some times.. but i do it with a goal in mind. i meditate because i want to have out of body experiences. they are amazing and it's not so hard to get them. but it requires some special techniques to master.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2014-10-04 15:29:38

I agree with You.
Long time It continues, when I try do this, but I don't found nothing, how to do.
Also, I wrote some article about It, but techniques extists so many.
http://einablen.wordpress.com/2014/09/2 … my-method/

2014-10-04 16:07:52 (edited by Kenzon Yeoh 2014-10-04 16:08:49)

Depends on what techniques you want to use. Once, my teacher (Well, a Buddhist teacher, since I'm a buddhist) tought me to concentrate on a certain part of the body and just relax and feel the body part. Though sometimes I find this difficult, and I just relax and just didn't think of anything. I just sometimes would concentrate on my breathing and there you go, feeling those strange things I talked about in post 2.

2014-10-05 11:37:05

i usually concentrate on the heart and i can feel imediately the vibrations and the sense of happyness

Stephen King

2014-10-06 15:23:09

I do not meditate and I never will.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2014-10-06 17:55:37

why may it be? smile

friends:
come and join my
facebook group!

2014-10-06 18:26:56

finally this topic got my interest again. I've meditated for a long time, at least I've tried since I had that near death experience when I was 2. my dad used to be a monk, and for anyone who really wanna know about astral projection or out of body expirience, I might have something for you.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2014-10-06 19:49:35

I must say something. Yes, programming is important, but for every people?
Try present that some people doesn't sit nearly computers. Also, meditation is step to communicate with god.
I can't say, that programming isn't important. Yes, It is, but for You. For somebody maybe something other.

2014-10-07 09:39:03

Yes, indeed I agree with Giovani here. I love geeky stuff, like computers, iPhones and the like, but still, meditating is a good way to calm yourself when you're angry, anxious, sad etc. Its also a step to communicate with God, in some religions at least. Te experience of meditating is really a very good one, imo.
The only thing that might freak you out is that some people said "meh, meditating is a waste of time" or "Its useless to meditate". Just don't care about them. Do what you like to do. The only thing I'm scared of experiences when meditating is the out-of-body experiences. Yes, it feels good, but if its the first few times, it might freak you out a little.
@Mata, care to share your story and some things about astral projection and out of body experiences? I mean, it sounds interesting... If you don't mind, that is. I don't mean to offend anyone or pry into anything.

2014-10-07 17:32:30

meditation doesn't necessarily means communicating with god. I had some out of body experiences, i have also read many articles and forum posts on the matter. this topic draw my interest when i saw an article on the net stating that if you are in an out of body experiences you might be able to regain lost senses, so i wanted to see if it's really true and if i will be able to see. finally i managed to have multiple experiences, i still have one in 2 or three weeks just for fun but it seems that this thing is not true and it's just a dream. personally i don't think that during the experience we are actually getting out of our bodies. what happens is that our brain creates our surroundings, this is why I've noticed that i can control my surroundings by concentrating, i can create an other place for example, but this is very difficult and the odds of losing the experience are big. i haven't found any dangers, only the ones that you put there yourself. if you are interested i can share with you some very easy techniques that will help you a lot in achieving the experience.

Stephen King

2014-10-26 09:49:02

I have meditated before, and still do on occation. I've never had any out of body experiences or any type of psychic stuff. I suppose I'm the only one, LOL. Although, I don't know many meditational techniques.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2014-10-26 14:37:01

Hi.
I believe that with out of body experiences, you can contact spiritual beings. And yes, even god. What ever god may be to you. I've not managed to project myself, but I have managed to use Chi. Which is a great thing to do.

I'm gone for real :)

2014-10-26 15:38:42

hi brad.
I've read some interesting stuff about chi and I now realize that I was feeling it when meditating but I didn't know what it was. I referred to it in my previous posts as vibrations because I didn't know what it was. I knew it was a kind of energy but I didn't know how to call it.
what techniques did you use? if you are interested I can share my techniques with you.

Stephen King

2014-10-26 18:29:15

what actually is chi?

friends:
come and join my
facebook group!

2014-10-26 19:39:33

Hi.

Chi, Life energy, Spirit, God, Allah, Mother/Father... and other names I don't know of. This is Chi.

Chi, also spelt k i, and pronounced, chee, is energy. When yu meditate, you can feel Chi. When you sit alone and have your hands slitely apart and imagine a magnet between them, or a forse, you will feel chi.

You can look up chi, how to make a chi ball. How to meditate using chi, and so on.

Here are some videos and articles on it.

http://www.wikihow.com/Develop-Your-Chi

http://www.beginnerstaichi.com/tai-chi- … -ball.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F944exrr4Ag

I hope this helps.

The video I posted, I've not looked at so don't know how affective it is.

I'm gone for real :)